micheee

Play Plushie Tycoon?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Play Plushie Tycoon?

• Yes, every month just for fun.
    • Yes, only for the avatar.
    • Now and then.
    • Not at all.

June was the first month that I started playing Plushie Tycoon for the avatar, wasn't too sure how it worked or anything. Read some of the guides and somethings I wasn't too sure of, but I decided to give it a shot and see what it was all about and how it works. Didn't go so well, but I'll try again next month again.

Was just wondering how much people play the game and if there are any tips you would like to share feel free :)

It's too hard for my childish brain. (Cuz i am one). Now I know I will never be able to manage a business. :p For tips, look up Plushie Tycoon "Cheats" or help on thedailyneopets or jellyneo and websites like that. Good luck on your journey of becoming a Tycoon! :D

I played it a couple times before actually understanding it and getting the avatar. Though after I got the avatar I only played it once after... It took too much time @_@~!

It's not worth the final payout, really, given the time commitment (well, it's not worth going for a really high total, I discovered -- when I realized how much extra work and time I'd have to spend, I realized I could make 3-4x as much NP doing other things with that time. Plus I wanted to enjoy my real life). It might be worth it to do the minimum over a month and get the minimum NP, if you had a good spreadsheet template.

I wish I could remember the guides I used. Oh! I did remember one:http://www.neopets.com/~tamptree (and its sequel, linked within). There was a third, I can't remember, that listed plushies by number of rolls and whether they needed gems.

A word of warning: start slowly, leaving cash to spare, because some plushies take a long time to sell the lot. Remember to fire your workers, and always check that you have enough to ship! (I totally messed up and shipped too many at once on the last day the first time I tried for the avvie, which was really stupid because I had over a million in sales and knew better; I was tired, and forgot that some new ones became ready to ship because there were fewer in the warehouse now, but I needed to collect my sales before I could ship.)

i played it for one month to get the avatar. was doing really well, and had hired hundreds of workers for an hour, then went to bed having forgotten to fire them, woke up in the morning and was bankrupt :(

started again with 10 days of the month to go, still managed to get the avatar :)

the key thing is buying the raw materials when they're cheap.

the other key thing is that it only matters what's happening on the hour. if you hire a million workers at five past the hour, then fire them at five to the following hour, it will be like they never worked for you at all :O however, if you hire them at five to the hour, when the hour is up it will be as if they've worked the whole hour!

confusing...? you bet :p

I have never played it, but I will need to at some point for the avatar... there just isn't many days that I'd be able to check it even just for a few minutes every hour for six hours for a couple weeks. >_>

I'm actually planning to start on July 1!!! Really for the avatar. My brother found it ridiculously easy (he plays all the computer Tycoon games and others without the word "tycoon" in them). He found it so easy he found it boring and quit. Haha.

But I'll be doing it myself of course. I'll ask him to lay down the basics and go from there. One rule I remember he told me is to make sure you fire your workers on the allotted hour. The difficult thing is finding out when I'll internet access to do it!