Question about avatar stats!

justamoose

Back in the day, wasn't there a tool you could use to look at every avatar that existed and see the % of people that owned it, and included if you had it or not? I know I found a tool that lets me see the top 50 rarest avatars, but it'd be really great to be able to see them all! Maybe I'm missing it?

Picking up my old avatar-hunting ways after a long hiatus!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Lydia Trebond) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't remember a page that showed them all, but on the NeoAvatars page you can see the rarity of each avatar by going to it's in depth page.

For example, the Battle Jubjub avatar:

http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/indexpage/view_avatar/312

Category(s): Clickable
Release Date: June 10th 2004
Items Needed: n/a
Estimated Cost: n/a Neopoints (approx)
Rarity: 89.9% have this avatar

That shows you how to get it, the rarity, and if you have it or not. :)

You can see the entire list of avatars here: http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/checklist/all_avatars/

If you make an account, or already have one, use the One-Click Import tool, and then go back to that page and all the avatars you have will be highlighted in green :D

And like Rebecca said, you can't look at the rarity of all the avatars at once, but you can individually if you click on the info for each avatar.

Are you thinking of avatar.starried.net? It hasn't been around for several years, but it used to show stats about avatar stats. It had a page that showed what percent of people had each one.

avatar.starried.net was the best avatar site by far. So sad it disappeared.

Other sites have avatar info, but fairly basic in comparison. What one of the help sites needs to set up is a place to comment for every avatar, so people can post tips for the hard-to-get ones.

avatar.starried.net was the best avatar site by far. So sad it disappeared.

Other sites have avatar info, but fairly basic in comparison. What one of the help sites needs to set up is a place to comment for every avatar, so people can post tips for the hard-to-get ones.

You could always apply to be part of staff if you have ideas that could improve the site ;)