Really TNT? I thought you guys were somewhat educated...

Oh wow, I get permanently silenced when a user constantly bashes me and my friends.

Your account has been silenced for 144 hours 0 minutes. for breaking the following rule: Watch your language! Neopets does not tolerate profanity, harassment or insults of any individuals or groups for any reason! This includes religion, politics, lifestyle, and race.

The following is the message(s) that caused you to receive this warning. Any profanity, inappropriate language, or bad acronyms have been replaced with asterisks (****):

[username removed] - You are some n00b. Hating on ever team, and I hope something very bad happens to go.

-------------------------
UB's Sniped/RSed this Week: 14

the fact that your a 10 year old kid?

Do you guys consider
[username removed] a minion. I love DC as a team but he is really pulling down the teams rep by himself.

Notice how these boards are always made by DC, KI, or MD
---
^_^

sikdersah- you can be reported on your main. ... im not a report happy person, unfortunately :/
--
Go ahead. It was worth it.

TNT WHERE ARE THE ASTERISKS? WHY DID NOTHING HAPPEN TO THE BASHER?
TNT seriously will lose a lot of players if they stop caring about the players. They need better mods like when Adam and Donna were around.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Username removed, please don't include usernames other parties involved, especially if they aren't on here to defend themselves or see what is happening.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The very first message they quoted /is/ an insult toward an individual. And the fact that you kept going was enough to consider it harassment. Next time you are in the presence of such an individual that makes you want to target them on the boards or by neomail, I suggest that you leave the computer and come back later. It's the only way you will avoid getting a totally deserved warning for answering back to someone.

The very first message they quoted /is/ an insult toward an individual. And the fact that you kept going was enough to consider it harassment. Next time you are in the presence of such an individual that makes you want to target them on the boards or by neomail, I suggest that you leave the computer and come back later. It's the only way you will avoid getting a totally deserved warning for answering back to someone.

These were on different boards. The user stated that the truth hurts for me, I'm a score-sender and my entire team deserves not 3rd but their team does. They said the truth hurts and kept on insulting me. The user mailed me via NM a few days ago which I ignored, I should go to hell, etc. Nothing happens to them why? Because they had premium.

The point that you seem to be missing is that you should have reported/blocked them the very first time they were being rude. Instead, you chose to fuel the fire, and unfortunately, when you play with fire, you sometimes get burned.

He saw a window of opportunity that you didn't take and reported you.

At the end of the day, only you are responsible for your actions on Neopets. That has nothing to do with TNT.

Hopefully lesson is learned.

you can be reported on your main. ... im not a report happy person, unfortunately :/

--

Go ahead. It was worth it.

You blatantly told him to report you? :eh:

luckily thats not actually a permasilence :) you will be able to fully access your account again when the period is over,

i have heard that if TNT feels the incident merited it, even though they have applied a silence period, for them to later up it during that period to a permasilence, if it was, you would receive a second message stating you have been permanently silenced.

TNT tends to take reports quite seriously, especially if another user reports for harassment, i've seen people silenced for much less. especially these days where on a childrens site you should be aware that harrassment can also be equal to bullying and thats a touchy subject these days.

Watch your language! Neopets does not tolerate profanity, harassment or insults of any individuals or groups for any reason! This includes religion, politics, lifestyle, and race.

The following is the message(s) that caused you to receive this warning. Any profanity, inappropriate language, or bad acronyms have been replaced with asterisks (****):

to me there wasn't profanity in the message (hence no replaced asterisks), but you say a few things about them that TNT probably considers harassment/insulting of another user, calling them a noob, immature and probably also a minion/questioning them being a minion/saying they bring their team down.

just be careful what you say next time on the boards and in neomail, neoboards are open to anyone who has an account listed as 13 years and up which is why the monitors are super strict on the boards, they can be viewed by anyone and that does include some young users.

it would be difficult to tell but if the other user was harassing you its possible TNT also disciplined them as well, its not necessarily them who reported you, if all those comments were on a neoboard, anyone who considered them inappropriate had that ability, and mods would generally have a look at the other boards listed.

luckily thats not actually a permasilence :) you will be able to fully access your account again when the period is over,

i have heard that if TNT feels the incident merited it, even though they have applied a silence period, for them to later up it during that period to a permasilence, if it was, you would receive a second message stating you have been permanently silenced.

TNT tends to take reports quite seriously, especially if another user reports for harassment, i've seen people silenced for much less. especially these days where on a childrens site you should be aware that harrassment can also be equal to bullying and thats a touchy subject these days.

to me there wasn't profanity in the message (hence no replaced asterisks), but you say a few things about them that TNT probably considers harassment/insulting of another user, calling them a noob, immature and probably also a minion/questioning them being a minion/saying they bring their team down.

just be careful what you say next time on the boards and in neomail, neoboards are open to anyone who has an account listed as 13 years and up which is why the monitors are super strict on the boards, they can be viewed by anyone and that does include some young users.

it would be difficult to tell but if the other user was harassing you its possible TNT also disciplined them as well, its not necessarily them who reported you, if all those comments were on a neoboard, anyone who considered them inappropriate had that ability, and mods would generally have a look at the other boards listed.

Well it is a perma silence. Or it may be that glitch. Either way I sent a ticket and hopefully one of the nicer mods, Tony will see the ticket and see that I was being harassed first.

i think you may have scraped by with just a silence, unless you got the second message from TNT? because i have heard of silences being for 144 hours and more (it depends on previous silences and the severity of the incident), as long as you can actively see the time decreasing you haven't been permanently silenced :)

and good luck,

Well it is a perma silence. Or it may be that glitch. Either way I sent a ticket and hopefully one of the nicer mods, Tony will see the ticket and see that I was being harassed first.

Harrassed first or not, provoking someone and breaking TNT rules warrants a silence.

How do you know it is a permanent silence? 144 hours is only 6 days.

Harrassed first or not, provoking someone and breaking TNT rules warrants a silence.

How do you know it is a permanent silence? 144 hours is only 6 days.

Sorry! You can no longer access this part of the site because your account has been permanently silenced. This action has been taken because you broke the following rule: This account was found to be posting inappropriate messages (ie: bad language, insults, chain letters, etc.) on the message boards, guild boards, or other site areas. Though your account is permanently silenced, you can still play games and participate in site events.

Please contact support if you feel that this was done in error.

There's nothing in the warning that you got that says that the other user didn't ALSO get a silencing. Harassment and abuse is harassment and abuse, regardless of who started it. There is a block feature on Neopets for a reason.

Sorry! You can no longer access this part of the site because your account has been permanently silenced. This action has been taken because you broke the following rule: This account was found to be posting inappropriate messages (ie: bad language, insults, chain letters, etc.) on the message boards, guild boards, or other site areas. Though your account is permanently silenced, you can still play games and participate in site events.

Please contact support if you feel that this was done in error.

They need to get their stuff together. :P

Moderator Bob: Yeah we should give him a week of silence, neomailing him now.

Moderator Jim: OKAY WHATEVER PERMASILENCING NOW.

Isn't calling someone a noob reason enough for a silence? Be glad it's only a week!

I checked. Its not a silence offense.

There's nothing in the warning that you got that says that the other user didn't ALSO get a silencing. Harassment and abuse is harassment and abuse, regardless of who started it. There is a block feature on Neopets for a reason.

Because i went on my side account and checked and the user is still posting on boards

I checked. Its not a silence offense.

Because i went on my side account and checked and the user is still posting on boards

How did you check? Did you get hired at TNT HQ last week without telling us? :O

Your punishment takes into consideration previous warnings and silencing sessions you had. Be lucky, a couple years ago you would have been dead frozen and couldn't have claimed your AC prizes.

Honestly, on Neopets, I think it's better to not push boundaries since the lines are often always so blurry with their rules, that you're not helping yourself when you put yourself in these kinds of situations. I don't think TNT can really be blamed at this point. Like what hrtbrk said, hopefully lesson learned.

How did you check? Did you get hired at TNT HQ last week without telling us? :O

Your punishment takes into consideration previous warnings and silencing sessions you had. Be lucky, a couple years ago you would have been dead frozen and couldn't have claimed your AC prizes.

It was on an editorial I believe and people use it often in the BD Chat, AC Chat, and TC Chat. But Ive kinds got over it now. I just use my side now.