x

jtnvinh

Good luck on your goals! I really hope you get first place on Illusen's glade :)

My current overall goal is.. rebuild my account.

Past Goals

• Reach 1mil NP in the Bank
  • Buy the Secret Laboratory Map
  • Get my habitarium to level 50
  • Get 150 avatars

Current Goals

• Paint Ventoreoux white
  • Train Ventoreoux
  • Get 200 avatars
  • Have a full row of trophies

Long Term Goals

• Reach 10mil NP in bank
  • Get a Halloween Poogle
  • Build my gallery

That's a lot of goals D:

My current overall goal is.. rebuild my account.

Same here.

Past goals:

• Secret laboratory map
  • 50% of secret avatars

Current goals:

• Training KanbiRisu
  • Mutant Hissi
  • Draik (can't decide on the colour yet. Maybe Royal. Or Mutant, Wraith... Maraquan? ... Make that plural. Draiks. Lots of Draiks.)
  • Stamps and books

Actively being worked on

• Continue training Ansteigen to max boosts.
  • Earn another 6.5million and get the HT - Richest avatar
  • Gallery! I just have one more item that's exclusive to Fishing to buy, and then the PBs and Trans potions. :) I'm hoping to get the spotlight!

Kind of working on

• Stamp collection~ I'm working on this now, by buying a handful of stamps every day. I'm still SO far away though, and the avatar pages will likely never be done. ;_;
  • Book award for Mneryth. ^_^

Really, my goals kind of boil down to account improvement. I want my account to be something I'm really proud of- I want my pets to be impressive- in their own ways, and I want lots of trophies to show off. XD

Past goals:

• Hit 10mil in the bank (and immediately blow it all haha)
  • Paint my dream pets (a plushie and a woodland!)
  • Level 50 Habi

Current goals:

• Train my pet to 1500HSD in the hopes of trading for a UC... and trading that UC for another UC and then for another UC until I have a RG Kyrii (maybe one day..) It's going to take about 7 months *deep breaths*
  • Train my other pet in the hopes of trading for a UC grey
  • Fill my gallery
  • Reach 10mil again
  • As many trophies as I can get!

Past Goals:

• ​​​​​​Get a bay Lupe
  • Get into the Magma pool.
  • Get into the bronze rank shields on the Altador Cup.
  • Make more than 1m NP.

Current Goals:

• ​Repaint my second jubjub (who is speckled at the moment.)
  • Get a Draik/Draik Morphing Potion
  • Get my Magma Jubjub to Level 10.

Future Goals:

• Get to All star in next Altador Cup.

I'm not sure if it will even be posable for a long while but my goal is to get into the top 250 avi collectors!

Past Goals:

• Lab Map
  • Paint Zyla439 Starry (was a very old goal set by young me)
  • 1mil in the bank
  • 150 avatars
  • Paint Sahkru Faerie
  • Paint Mistail Ghost
  • Morph Zyla439 into a (Mutant) Pteri
  • Punchbag Bob trophy
Current Goals:

• 5mil in the bank

• Train Zyla439 out of the Swashbuckling Academy (DONE!!! :woot: :dance: :happydance: )
  • 200 avatars
  • Get through my list of lab pets
  • Complete my dream customizations
  • Complete Zyla439's BD set
Lotsa goals... x_x

Right now my goal is to save 2 mil so I can get the Faerie Queen Doll for the avatar. Almost there!

Also, I've been trying to get the Ice Cream Machine avatar for absolutely ages, So close! but yet so far. *sighs*

Past goals

• Lab Map
  • 1 mil nps in the bank

Current Goals

• Get as many avatars as possible (which is hard because I am quite terrible at some games and very unlucky when it comes to certain chance avatars such as the Lever of Doom one -_- )
  • Win a caption contest or Better than You challenge (which is starting to seem impossbile :/ )
  • Have more trophies

• Win a caption contest or Better than You challenge (which is starting to seem impossbile :/

Better than You seemed impossible to me too until I somehow managed to win it when the game was Hasee Bounce which is kind of ironic as I've been trying to get a trophy for that game for a long time now and CANNOT!

My goal is to get as many avatars as possible. I'm going to save up to as much as possible so that I can buy the right pets etc, and in the mean time practice the games. I'm going to leave the stamp collection avatars till last. Does anyone have any tips for those? I got the impression that they were EXTREMELY expensive.

I'm new to TDN btw so 'Hi' :D

Ooo such a great topic. Here's mine. :D

Past Goals

• Get 100 avatars
  • Buy a Baby PB
  • Reach 1mil NP in the Bank
  • Buy the Secret Laboratory Map
  • Buy a Royal PB
  • Get 200 avatars
  • Buy a Mystery Island PB
  • Buy a Secret Laboratory Map on my 1st side account

Current Goals

• Save up for my 3rd Secret Laboratory Map for 2nd side account
  • Save up for a another Royal PB
  • Get 300 avatars
  • Finish getting dream pets: Maraquan Tonu, Royal Girl Shoyru, and Robot Kacheek

Goals:

Save enough for full collat on Meowclops, and the stuff on the way. (Zafara, etc.)

1 mil invested in stocks.

More game avatars: Ice Cream Factory, Maths Nightmare...

Get Lenny Conundrum in the first 250. (I won this week, trophies/avatars shouldn't just be for the people awake when it's released, ra ra ra.)

Level 50 habitarium.

Eventuallyyy:

Train UC dari cybunny to be a battledome monster, trade for UC MSPP if I'm lucky. Or something like that. I already have one of my dreamies, a UC dari kougra with a good name I made back in the day before the conversion, so MSPP is really a stretch goal for a generally satisfied neopian.

My goal is to get as many avatars as possible. I'm going to save up to as much as possible so that I can buy the right pets etc, and in the mean time practice the games. I'm going to leave the stamp collection avatars till last. Does anyone have any tips for those? I got the impression that they were EXTREMELY expensive.

I'm new to TDN btw so 'Hi' :D

Hi! *waves* I'm pretty new myself! Nice goals. I don't know about tips... I'm slowly building up my stamp collection but honestly I can't see ever being able to afford some of those stamps. Some of them are so crazy expensive it would take literally forever to save up for them. I happen to be not very good at saving too! Oh well, I still like adding stamps to my collection whenever I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi LucyL! yeh, those stamps are pretty expensive :( So is the SuAP. I'm resigned to ever getting hold of one of those. I'm in the process of aquiring a pea chia though :) hehe I'm very excited about this.

My short term goals are to get a great BD pet with 450+ HSD if possible, which I'm going to do by trading on the boards for a custom named Royal Draik or a Pirate/Royal Draik that I already own lol I do wish that BD stats didn't take so long to accumulate. In the mean time I'm zapping my main pet to see if I can get good BD stats, this seems to be a way that a lot of people get high stat pets!

Current Goals

• 350 avatars
  • Silver Avatar Collector Trophy
  • Fill Maraquan Stamp page (1 more to go!)
  • My BD pet to 750 boost
  • 500 stamps

I have some pet goals too but they're all high end UCs so it's never happening unless one falls from the sky and lands on me, haha.

Previous Goals

- 250 avatars

- Maraquan Poogle (now I have 2 of them, haha)

- 10 million NP

- custome userlookup (done today! check it out: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=amory_vain

Current Goals

a UC Maraquan Gelert, with the following mini-goals that will help me get there:

- 20 million NP in the bank (so I can offer a 10-15mil custom and not be totally broke afterward)

- getting my BD pet to level 250 and at least 1000HSD

+ defeating the Space Faerie in the BD

+ getting my second BD pet (the one I'll still have once I've traded the 1st away for a UC) up to 600ish HSD for personal battling use

Current Goals:

- Rebuild and hit 200m

- 2000 HSD Robot Krawk

- 275 Avs

- More game trophies (indefinitely)

These were all my past goals but then TNT is a big bunch of dumbs and iced me oops.

How did you hit 200mill the first time? I'm on 10mill and that took a lot of effort and time. It would be at least 3 years before I hit 200mill at this rate :(

• 1 month later...