NC MALL: Free Birthday Goodie Bag 2!

hrtbrk

the sparkler can only be used on the cupcake ;) and not on the rest of the Sparkler prizes (on the cake) make sure you open your goodie bag first

then go to http://www.neopets.com/mall/birthday/ to claim your sparkler prize, you should click the cupcake in the bottom left of the screen

the item you get is Sparkler Contacts, which are currently broken, :( the image is broken, and the contacts are apparently not showing up correctly in people's closet at this time. the contacts are a NC item, as are the icecream pillars.

a reminder you ARE allowed to collect goodie bags on side accounts, the items are the same for everyone, birthday pillars and contacts ;)

Well that was nice of TNT to give everyone contacts (: and I'm glad I know what the Cupcake was for now XD

Wow clearly haven't been on here in a bit ^^ I need to change my siggy and picture over there ^^

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

I'm ridiculously excited about this. I had previewed the Ice Cream Cone Pillars on DTI and really wanted them. Then I logged in here to find out I could get them. :D I had thought they were a prize from the candles.

The contacts appear to be working! I have to say, they look marvelous on my beloved Uber_music_faerie...but anyone who has a buzz that works well with the color scheme should use it. I tried them on my buzz, and it looks AMAZING to have them on the huge eyes. It just doesn't work because my buzz is swamp gas colored.

I was so excited to have another pair of available contacts for my main account (as I don't buy NC to get the hazel contacts), but I'm not overly impressed with them. It seems the last few to come out (ie. Sparkler, Dragona, etc.) completely change the eyes...I just want a set that only change the iris colour!

I'm interested in seeing any customisations that really look good with these contacts- they just seem bizarre!