Which faction are you siding with for the 8th round?

emkatrine

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you siding with for the 8th round?

• Seekers
    • Awakened
    • Order of the red erisim

The masses will be going with the seekers - the only avatar that hasn't been available yet. If previous rounds are anything to go by, it will be a certain win for them.

The last one I need of the six :)

Lucky you !

I only have awakened and red erisim.

Seekers of course. Unless the NB of Doom/Betrayal/Cursing try to sleep for 4 days straight.

So...

Sway

Thieves

Order

Brutes

Awakened

Brutes

Sway

Seekers, of course! They're my original team AND the obvious bandwagon choice, since they're the only team that hasn't gotten the avatar yet!

Seekers, of course! They're my original team AND the obvious bandwagon choice, since they're the only team that hasn't gotten the avatar yet!

Too right! Especially given their exposure in the Editorial where TNT rejected any claims that the Seekers absence in the Battleground is an extended plot point. I'm wondering how things are going to be after this round though. It be might be more difficult choosing a winner.

I went with the Seekers - I missed the plot & the first 6 rounds, so I'm just bandwagoning with whoever the general populace thinks will win. :) Shameless, I know, but my only hope for getting avatars.

I have none, haha. XD

I'm following the masses for this round, seekers!

:D You'll hopefully catch up ! I hope they keep letting people fight to win avatars.

No idea yet.... but who's the most popular faction on the boards right now ?

It's by far the seekers on the neoboards :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's by far the seekers on the neoboards :)

Okey dokey. I don't wanna be a loner. I'll just join the seekers. Thanks :D

I plan on joining the Seekers like everyone else. Assuming they win (which would surprise me if they do not), I will only need the avatar/site theme for the Thieves Guild. :)

Well I have the other two avatars so I'll definitely be going with seekers this round. Good luck to us all. :)

It will be really bad if some elite griefer group suddenly decide that the Seeker avatar will have to wait in order to mess up with everyone else :)