Daily Dare 2013!

hrtbrk

WOAH no AAA, Not that I am complaining (YES YES HES GONE) *Cough* :P

Edit: I'm a little upset, I could have beat chad's score but went with abigail.

ld.jpg 101577_ldpb.gif 101577.png

This will be my first Daily Dare, I think. The TDN link looks great yet there seems so much to learn already and it appears to be a demanding event for the next few weeks. I take it that they removed AAA just so things don't appear repetitive? Good luck everyone!

I kind of miss AAA...

Ok, let's practice, I'm aiming for the silver trophy, because I'm honest with myself and I know I'll never beat ALL of Chad's scores :D

Sorry to be the person to ask the questions, but are the trophies affected only by beating the scores, or the amount you beat the scores by? I have never actually done a Daily Dare, so I am going to reach for the stars, and land flat on my face, haha.

Challenge accepted and beaten! Not so bad for the first day but, the scores could get a lot harder. AAA not being here is a nice change of pace but hopefully he will return next year and if Chadley is popular enough, have an AAA VS Chadley showdown. Kind of like the Brains VS Brawn and Pirates VS Ninjas showdowns (Although weren't those for the Games Master Challenges? I'll have to go look that up.).

Sorry to be the person to ask the questions, but are the trophies affected only by beating the scores, or the amount you beat the scores by? I have never actually done a Daily Dare, so I am going to reach for the stars, and land flat on my face, haha.

As long as you beat the scores! Doesn't matter how much you beat them by.

---

I don't have high hopes for myself with the DD because I am terrible with flash games, but I'm trying my best to aim for silver. Gold is already out of the question--could only beat Abigail today, haha.

Sweet. Got Chadly today (: I've never really played Jolly Jugglers but it's a fun game ^_^ good luck everyone.

Will there be counters displaying Abigail and Chadly or no? It'd be cool to have an update with them :P

I've been waiting 5 months for this, and my favourite event of the year has finally come! :)

My playing has been rusty lately, but my gaming gears have been all oiled up for this occasion. Wish everyone the best of luck this year against Chadley!

Sweet. Got Chadly today (: I've never really played Jolly Jugglers but it's a fun game ^_^ good luck everyone.

Will there be counters displaying Abigail and Chadly or no? It'd be cool to have an update with them :P

I will try to make one or two... then it depends how quickly Ian can program them for me :P

Aw, I may be a little sad AAA is gone, but this Chadley looks very charming. ^w^ I have not played any games since the Cup...so I think my practice is off, and of course, they're going to cover a ton of games I have no experience with. So I'll have to challenge Abigail today. :( If I got Chadley, I'd have no hope of beating his score. No gold for me, again.

Oh darn I forgot I'll be going on a little vacation trip next week so I'm gonna miss a few days. No bonus prizes for me on those days.

I beat Chad's score, but unfortunately the prizes seem to be glitched in IE. Do you go back to the main DD page to collect prizes, or is there a pop-up when you send the score? There seems to be a gold check mark on the map, so maybe it has registered that I beat the score. I guess if TNT doesn't address the issue today, I'll try again in a different browser tonight.

I beat Chad's score, but unfortunately the prizes seem to be glitched in IE. Do you go back to the main DD page to collect prizes, or is there a pop-up when you send the score? There seems to be a gold check mark on the map, so maybe it has registered that I beat the score. I guess if TNT doesn't address the issue today, I'll try again in a different browser tonight.

You should see a gift box next to your challenger (below the map -- you might be able to click somewhere on the map to get each day to come up, too -- I'm not sure about that). You need to click on the gift box to claim your prize.

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to beat Chadley's score in one go. Fortunately, I kept getting extra lives, so I was able to score high enough to beat Chadley's score. I am nervous about the rest of the challenges, though, especially the team challenges.

Yeesh, between him sitting out during the Games Master Challenge last year, and not showing up for this, Triple A seems to have gotten lazy.

All I have to do is remember to not miss a day this time around, as last year's GMC is was completely absent :( Not aiming for a gold trophy - gotta be realistic xD Sad times when we have to do adult things. Like work, and stuff. Phooey.

I will try to make one or two... then it depends how quickly Ian can program them for me :P

Sweet Xepha you're the best ^_^ thank you very much.

This game is monotonous but pretty easy. I quit as soon as I got the score.

Word to the wise: if you don't know which challenger to take on, just... play the game. In a new tab, you can select your challenger when you finish the game but before you send your score - so you can be certain you'll beat them!

Word to the wise: if you don't know which challenger to take on, just... play the game. In a new tab, you can select your challenger when you finish the game but before you send your score - so you can be certain you'll beat them!

Wow, I wish I had thought of that! I however cannot beat level 4, as the Tennas keep coming back after I kill them once and the platforms on that level are way too hard to reach without falling back to the bottom and getting killed by Tennas all over again. So, still no hope of me beating Chadley.

Lol I did that yesterday :P nice way to trick the game sort of ^^

Definitely the way to do it. Fortunately for me, that was already my plan because I picked up that tip from a previous year's TDN Daily Dare Coverage. They should really include that tip on the main coverage page somehow and also add a dropdown button on the TDN main page. Good luck to all in this year's DD!

Definitely the way to do it. Fortunately for me, that was already my plan because I picked up that tip from a previous year's TDN Daily Dare Coverage. They should really include that tip on the main coverage page somehow and also add a dropdown button on the TDN main page. Good luck to all in this year's DD!

*feels sheepish* I reviewed the daily dare strategy section of the TDN guide, where it does recommend the tip aforementioned, my apologies

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.