What trophies are you going for?

Jakapoo

I am curious to know what trophies you all are trying to get.

I currently am in tenth place for the Jhudoras Bluff trophy, meaning I have bronze, and am two away from silver, (12hrs til my next one.) and I am also thinking of getting the cell-block trophies. (new account makes all my flash game progress gone D: ) When I hit 5 million dollars I might start getting the cats fed.

So, what are you trying to get?

Edit: You can also tell about trophies you already have, the pain you went through to get them, and stories of being so close but just missing the mark. We learn from trial and error you know! :)

My next attempt at a trophy will be for the art gallery. c: I'm working on a piece for blumaroo day. It's going to be my first ever submission so fingers crossed that it gets in! <3

I think the last trophy I drew tears at to achieve was my kougra's beauty contest trophy. I managed to get a gold, but I had to advertise all week pretty much non stop because it was a tough contest that week. x_x'

At the moment, I would love to be able to reach one of the book trophies... But I have a very, very long way to go with my book pet.

I do have trophies that I'm proud of, though. Especially my gold Hannah and the Ice Caves, and silver Pirate Caves. I got both of those when I was just a kid, and new to Flash games... So it shows just how much I loved those games. I played them nearly daily. Now I'm not nearly as good at either of those games, and I doubt if I could get the trophies again.

I finally got the Hasee Bounce Trophy! I was soooo excited! I've been trying for it for absolutely ages, I thought I'd never get it, but I tried for it yesterday on the first of the month and got really lucky...got a load of high point doughnutfruit some of which were doubled and tripled....and managed to get gold with a score of 524. :thumbsup:

And I'm currently playing Neoquest on insane trying to get the gold trophy. It's taking forever but I'm hoping to get there eventually. Then after that, Neoquest 2!

I've got almost all of the 'easy' trophies. Not good enough at games to get many more :( I'm intermittently working on getting Neoquest Gold :o

(If any wants to know how to get the easier trophies, I have guide on my petpage here: http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=emilee_the_best )

I don't even think about getting trophies because they are so out of reach for me. I do have the Cell-block bronze trophy and avatar, I play that when I'm bored to eventually get gold. ^^ So simple just takes a lot of games.

I finally got the Hasee Bounce Trophy! I was soooo excited! I've been trying for it for absolutely ages, I thought I'd never get it, but I tried for it yesterday on the first of the month and got really lucky...got a load of high point doughnutfruit some of which were doubled and tripled....and managed to get gold with a score of 524. :thumbsup:

And I'm currently playing Neoquest on insane trying to get the gold trophy. It's taking forever but I'm hoping to get there eventually. Then after that, Neoquest 2!

O: I forgot about Hassee Bounce. I used to be great at that, thanks for the reminder.

EDIT: I am more than rusty at this game... 184 points :sick01:

I'm working on Round Table Poker, and really struggling. It's one of the last "easy trophies" that I don't have. I also submitted my user lookup to the spotlight recently, so I'm hoping that wins. *fingers crossed* I'm working on another entry in case it doesn't, too. I just got a Qasalan Caper trophy, which is one of the games I'm actually decent at, but now I can't decide which game trophy to go for.

Neoquest2 is easier to get gold than neoquest, at least for me.

I am trying for the multiplayer games. And kad feed. (spend millions, still nothing)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently working on upgrading my Cellblock trophies. Just had the medal up until a few hours ago, but I made it's avatar my next game avatar goal and in the process I just got the Bronze trophy. TDN's guide has been invaluable, I'm just powering through the tournaments thanks to it!

I was wondering about trying for Eliv Thade or Kiko Match II - does anyone know what sort of score you'll need for them towards the start of the month? Presumably with Kiko Match II it's getting the highest score that doesn't need reviewing - does anyone know that?

I have been trying to get the kadoatery trophie but I really dont understand how to do it,

I have read the guides and I refresh according to the times given but I am never fast enough ... sigh

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Is there some trick I am missing?

going for bilge dice streak trophy

Something has happened! scorchio_green_happy.gif

A green scorchio flies past and says 'KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY!

Oh MY Goodness !!!

When I read your 'something has happened' my mouth dropped open in shock and then I laughed so hard I cried ...you should get a trophie for the funniest post :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Just have to add that I finally got my trophie after trying for AAAAGES and its so cute

trophy3.gif

I still want to be one of the best in the stamp collector, the trading card and the avatar collector lists. Also once tried for highscores in Hannah and the Ice Caves or Hannah and the Pirate Caves when I still had Windows XP and the Shockwave Flash games were still working.

Strangely I once tried so many games to get a trophy in but then easily won trophies in other games that I only played for fun (or for other prizes like the snowballs in Snow Wars) and never tried to get a trophy in.

I was working on NQ Insane, but after dying the 4th time after 2 days of work each time, I've taken an indefinite break there!

I just got Cellblock gold, and I'm working on Pyramids (1 out of 2 victories so far). I have Jhudora/Illusen avatars, I might try to upgrade those to trophies, too. I also am currently carrying a little over 3mil NP on me in the hopes that Sloth or the Tax Beast might strike. :)