Duma

Hi, I was looking at the counters, thinking I might wanted to add one in my signature for the forum. But I couldn't really find one I like. I can easily make one myself, picture wise, but I have no idea how the number and percentage follow what you have marked as "I have this avatar"

How is it implemented in the picture? Or if it's too hard to explain, could someone make me one like this:

fire_shoyru.gif.png

I would appreciate it very much!

Edit: Oh and if this wasn't the place to post it, I'm sorry. I just now saw the graphic section at talk play and have fun. Maybe it would have been more appropriate there. I can edit but not move it. :*

The counters are linked to your Neoavatar profile, so our lovely site owner Ian would have to do the coding, as he is the one with access to the database :) We've been talking about putting out more counter designs, so we'll definitely keep that one in mind :D

Thanks Emily. And if it helps I could try and make some more images when I have time. Just ask and I'll see what I can do if you want me to make some.

• 1 year later...