Ideal newbie pack

Hi,

My best friend is creating an account on neopets, and considering that I've used neopets for nearly six years now, I know that the newbie pack is pretty awful. So with my neopoint riches, I am going to be generous enough to create... The ideal newbie pack! Please can everyone give me some ideas as to what it could include?

She wants to create a female Xweetok called rainflowerforest224, which she would to be happy, cute and excitable. Can you try and pick things that are similar to that?

The items I have thought of already are:

Warm amber ointment

All the pieces to the Forgotten shore map

A cheap paint brush (maybe snow as we all got one on the 24th December last year)

A petpet (please give me some ideas)

A Main Codestone

Twenty dubloons

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Miss N

As a petpet I like a (faerie) Tasu for a Xweetok. Its also one from Terror Mountain (check the petpage of wudahS if you want to see it.)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=wudahS

You could also put some food in it, like a Xweetok Hot Chocolate.

Maybe a BD item or two? If you wanted to go for weapon and healer, I'd suggest a Scroll of Ultranova and Minor Healing Scroll...decent items for the price.

Scarab Ring wouldn't be bad addition to those as far as BD items go. It's not super expensive, and it's a decent dual duty against most of the beginner BD opponents.

• 2 months later...