Easiest Game Avatars

Guest JussttBre

Castle of Eliv Thade was the first I got a game avatar in. Actually I didn't even know about that avatar and only wanted to reach the end of it and also get a lot of points by doing so, that's why I looked up anagram solvers online (at least two different ones because Neopets solvers might be good for the names of things on Neopets but not so good with other words while the non Neopets-related solvers are very good with all the other words), easily got to the end and also got the avvie.

Cliffhanger or one from Neoquest II might be the easiest though - just lose a game of Cliffhanger for the first and lose a battle against a Plains Lupe right at the beginning of the game for the second.

These are the game avatars I still need:

A53

Attack of the Slorgs

Stowaway Sting

Gourmet Club Bowl

Extreme Potato Counter

Faerie Bubbles

Gadgadsgame

Hannah and the Pirate Caves

Ice Cream Machine

Plushie Tycoon

Staff Smasher

Hungry Skeith

Dubloon Disaster

Spacerocked!

Mynci Beach Volleyball

Typing Terror

I've been practicing Hungry Skeith, Typing Terror, Dubloon Disaster, and Spacerocked! every day but I'm still a long ways off avatar scores for those, and I'm playing a game of Plushie Tycoon right now. Any tips or guides or advice on where I should start from here would be most appreciated!