What's Your Favorite Avatar?

micheee

I have a few that I would call my favorites:

kadoatery.gifKadoatery - Mew! I do not have this avatar yet, but I'm working my way towards it slowly!

order_aylbt.gif Battleground: The Order! I do have this avatar and I'm proud of it, will always be true to the The Order!

stampsSnowy2312.gifStamp Collector - Snowy Valley! I do not have this avatar, and it will be a while until I do..

mootix.gifMootix! snuffly.gif Snuffly! symol.gif Symol! I have all of these avatars and they're super cute <3

clearly I find it hard to make decisions..

whether you have it or not, which is/are your favorite avatar(s)? if you don't have it, do you think you'll be able to get it soon?!

My favorite that I have is the Cellblock one, I don't really know why, but I like it.

My favorite that I do not have would probably be that gosh darn Snowager one. I do not expect to get it anytime soon, though.

dariganpteri.gif

This is my favorite because it's my rarest, plus I like the colors.

runaway_garlic.gif

This is the funniest :D

altadorcup.gifaltadorcup_staff.gifaltadorcupplayer.gif

It's just me.

and finally,

acp.gif

Thanks for reading

101577.png

ld.jpg

I'm fairly sure the Snowager is my all-time favorite. I love the coloring and it's design. Once I finally get my hands on it, it will likely be my default permanently.

snowager.gif

I also really love these:

maraquansupporter.gifmaraquanwarrior.giffaeriebubbles.gifair_mote.gifcocojubjub.giftdmbgpop.gifspacefaerie.gif

• 4 weeks later...

From the ones I already have it's definitely the Lever of Doom avvie because it might have cost me millions of NPs and countless clicking daily or nearly daily for years until I finally found it.

Maybe only the stamp collector avvies will be more expensive since some of these stamps are so freaking rare and so ridiculously expensive on the TP. So once any of these collections are finished and I have the avvies some of them will be my most liked avvies too.

Oh, and I also like the Zafara avvie very much. It's one of those that you already have from the beginning and don't need to hunt for but I love Zafaras, I love that one on the avvie and it was the one I used the longest in the forums.

alienaisha.gifspacefaerie.gifstampsVirtupets9764.gif

These are my favourites! The Alien one was my active avatar for /years/ until I got the Space Faerie last Autumn. I don't think I'll change her away until I get the Virtupets avatar.

(Can you tell I love space? Just a little? ;))

plushiecybunny.giffaeriepteri.giffirekougra.gifghostlupe.gifkingaltador.gifspottedgelert.gifdarkestfaerie.gifsnowwocky.gif --- I think these all look pretty cool, but I can't choose just one favorite!

My favourite would have to be that NT avatar with the Weewoo that is awarded for being published in one of the 50th editions. I don't think I have a chance to ever get it, but I've never tried to be published before.

I like that one too - so pretty! :)