It's Discovery of Brightvale Day!

hrtbrk

The royalboy is definitely the nicest of the two colours! The clothing on him looks awesome. :D

I thought the discovery of brightvale wasn't until tomorrow? Or do they update on a friday of the date falls on a weekend? :C

Reason I ask is because I submitted some Brightvale art into the art gallery yesterday thinking I had plenty of time!

Also, those royals look lovely! :3 I'm thinking those items would be perfect for customisation when teamed with other things.

I thought the discovery of brightvale wasn't until tomorrow? Or do they update on a friday of the date falls on a weekend? :C

Reason I ask is because I submitted some Brightvale art into the art gallery yesterday thinking I had plenty of time!

Also, those royals look lovely! :3 I'm thinking those items would be perfect for customisation when teamed with other things.

TNT works a more or less regular work week- Monday to Friday, about 9-5 NST. So yeah, all events that fall on weekends are postponed until Monday, or celebrated early on Friday.

There's merit in both Royalboy and Royalgirl forms. I love the eyebrows on RB - their prominence is similar to the RB Jubjub form. The base colour green is really nice and the combination of colours from the feather in its hat to the cape is beautiful. I feel I can't judge RG completely yet as I haven't seen an unclothed one, but her clothes look so grand and intricate (those patterns!) that I think it had to go big or go home, and I'm glad TNT went "big".

The Royal Meercas are sooo cute! I love both of them :) Almost makes me want to get one of each on the same account, adorables!

And I really want that tent! :O

I really like both of the Royal colours - even though the Royal Girl Meerca may be a little too cluttered. I think they did a nice job with the colours.