Art gallery issue - how would I submit a ticket?

Lozzie

I had submitted artwork that recently got published in the art gallery; my first time ever. :) The artwork's viewable here: http://www.neopets.com/art/gallery.phtml?place=1926

However, as stated on the gallery page, I shold have recieved "10,000 NP, a rare item and a trophy for your cabinet", however as far as I'm aware, I have recieved none of these. There's no trophy on my userlookup, no 10,000 NP on my person, and no item either.

I've looked up the submitting a ticket form, but I have no idea what topic/subject/etc. to put it under. Any help would be super appreciated!

Lots of contests have a faulty script right now , like the Lenny Conundrum and the Caption Contest .. i think the AG is also not behaving like it should

Congrats on getting into the AG .. its long overdue in my opinion :)

Well, from what I gather they don't send you a neomail for the Art Gallery entries; the prizes should just pop up in your inventory (and the trophy on your userlookup of course) if you're accepted. Is it possible that the script is just lagging at the moment, then? ;o

I'll definitely wait a few days in that case; hopefully it should pop by this time next week.

And thanks very much, Angeló! ^_^ To be honest it's the first time I've ever even submitted to the art gallery. xDD