When did this become a rule?

Sakeru_Kyori

So I got suspended for 6 days because I put my Draik Egg in the TP and said Not For Sale in the WL part to show SuAP lenders what I had for collateral. I guess I should have used my gallery but seriously? 6 days is a bit much and now I think I'm gonig to lose the rest of the NC items I paid for in the Daily Dare and not to mention I'm goingto miss outo n the rest of the challenges. WORST DAY EVER....

That's horrible! Not even a warning? Can't you send a ticket explaining it? It wasn't for sale, nothing really is on the TP, it up for trade, but I don't think telling them this will help your cause. Maybe you should stick to a nice the real story, that is was to show what you had as collat.

I feel sorry for you. Paying real money and then getting suspended... :sad01_anim:

I don't know when it became a rule, but I've always remembered it this way.

When you're creating a trade, there's a message right above the "Start trading" button that says:

Remember: The Trading Post is for trades only.
It is not for guild ads, shop ads, showing off presents, galleries, chain letters, or anything other than trading your items. Thanks!

That's horrible! Not even a warning? Can't you send a ticket explaining it? It wasn't for sale, nothing really is on the TP, it up for trade, but I don't think telling them this will help your cause. Maybe you should stick to a nice the real story, that is was to show what you had as collat.

I feel sorry for you. Paying real money and then getting suspended... :sad01_anim:

Nope, no warning. I sent in a ticket explaining but who knows if they'll listen :(

I don't know when it became a rule, but I've always remembered it this way.

When you're creating a trade, there's a message right above the "Start trading" button that says:

Remember: The Trading Post is for trades only.

It is not for guild ads, shop ads, showing off presents, galleries, chain letters, or anything other than trading your items. Thanks!

Wow, see who ever reads those T_T thanks for showing me though. And it's all the way at the BOTTOM?! Half the time when you have a buncho f stuff in your inventory you don't even scroll down all the way and most of that message gets cut off because I only go as far as the WL box.

If anything I don't care about how long it takes to be unsuspended, I just want my NC I tems I paid for, for the DD. The last two wannamakeagame items and I don't remeber if I got todays gift yet.

Oh yeah, I've heard about that rule, a 6 day suspension does seem a little harsh though. Maybe previous warnings/suspensions/silencing impacted the length, that is, if you've had any?

Geesh, and it looks like you were on your way to a silver trophy in DD too :(

Wow, see who ever reads those T_T thanks for showing me though. And it's all the way at the BOTTOM?! Half the time when you have a buncho f stuff in your inventory you don't even scroll down all the way and most of that message gets cut off because I only go as far as the WL box.

I'm not exactly sure how you can only go as far as the WL box? Surely you have to select the "Start trading!" button at the bottom, which the reminder is just above, or is there a shortcut I'm missing?

Anyhow; yeah as far as I remember, Shops and the Trading Post are for sales only; there's notes regarding it on both the shop stock and create a trade pages. I'm sorry to hear that though, and despite it being a small breach in the rules, I do agree that 6 days is really harsh. :c

I'd say 12 hours might be justifiable, but practically an entire week really does suck.