Daily Dare 2013: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

Having a participation trophy is a bummer, but at least I have a trophy and I did participate...with some nice remuneration for some of the prizes, I might add!

Thanks for letting us know they were posted.

Why isn't any of the prizes WEARABLE ?!! That Hasee is so awesome !!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No trophy for me either

I was thinking the same. The Pending Hasee is really cute and reminds me of the MiniMME eggs - excited little things! But thinking of the wearables they released throughout DD, plus Camp Wannamakeagame, I imagine it's a lot to be weared out from. See what I did there? Haha.

The stamp is so expensive :( I really wanted it

The trophy seems to be working for me though

I know! I did get the stamp, and as much as I want to put it in my album, it's so hard to pass up 800K, which is only likely to increase more. Gah! Decisions, decisions...

I got silver, just like most people! Thanks to how difficult Escape to Kreludor was, I expect that stamp to be soooo expensive. ;_; Curses.

Oh well. I'm proud of how well I did. I beat Chadley/AAA more often than I expected to, and I worked really hard for some of those scores.

Yep same here! I was surprised I was able to beat Chad/AAA even once. I'm not too good at a lot of those games, but I managed to beat them quite a few times. Got silver as I knew I would. I love getting a new trophy! Maybe one day it'll be gold! (seriously doubt it lol)

I have a Hasee gallery on one of my sides so I'm very pleased with the Hasee prize!

Yup, its has been changed. No doubt about it. I haven't seen the bronze yet but the gold looks like how the bronze was before. I too like this one better, its a lot warmer as a color. The other one was so pale/cold looking gold.

Bronze looks like this:

trophy_bronze.gif

It's a pretty bronze.

Edited by Duma

I know! I did get the stamp, and as much as I want to put it in my album, it's so hard to pass up 800K, which is only likely to increase more. Gah! Decisions, decisions...

Some tip: buy another stamp. Then put one in your album. Then wait to see if the price goes up for the extra one!

Seriously. I beat Abigail at all games except for ONE and beat AAA 2 times. Got nothing more than a participation trophy...how is that fair o_O

If you click on your trophy, it will give you a list of all the games you played, who you challenged, and what your score was. You seemed to have missed day 1- Jolly Jugglers.