How to Get Usukicon Goodie Bag?

sasarahsept

I checked the New Features today and it said that today was the Annual Usuki Doll Convention, AKA Usukicon. I'm not really clear on how you get the goodie bag. I tried refreshing at the toy store and usukiland but I can't find it. I'm not sure if its not released yet or whatever, but I don't want to miss Usukicon this year.

Did you get one yet? It's so hard to find it and I have horribly small amount of patience. And do we need to get a pass to get it?

No and I do not plan on buying one ...

But anything that goes into shops are restocked

If they are restocked, they are most likely gone in the first minute because there are so many others looking for them as well.

That is mainly why I do not want/need one, I also do not restock...

aww well. the day is almost over, (for me anyway) and I haven't been able to find it so I give up. Maybe I'll just buy it off of someone. I'm just surprised TDN didnt announce in the news or anything

I have bought over a hundred items from this place to hurry up restocks, and I am getting nothing. If some people want to try a mass restock, please contact me, I'll be interested! It is a gamble, but getting one will make it worth it. I just buy loads of the 35 NP ones for 20NP.

On that note, I have endless Little Angel Usuki Set for sale, 50 np a piece. :P Heck, you buy ten and I will sell them for 450, haha.