It's Mutant Day!

hrtbrk

Wow, TNT sure did deliver this year! Everything is just fabulous! The two food items are cute, the wig looks lovely, and the Poogle is fab!

The mutant poogle sort of looks like a legendary pokemon :P With the glows, it looks like it came out of the movie Atlantis. I'm still debating on whether I love it or not yet xD The wig is great though, nice to see an NP wearable for mutant pets.

I'm loving the Mutant Poogle! That's what I love about the Mutant colour - it can be so random and delicious to the eyes!

I thought I was looking at the Mutant Acara for a while there.

It looks like the head has been split open!!! :woot:

Now if only they could put such an amazing redraw into a Blumaroo or Gnorbu...

Wow, this Poogle has similarities with the Acara...just wow, it looks like a haunted tree radiating energy! Just...wow. Glad to see so many like it, I remember when the chomby came out a couple years ago and everyone hated it XD

I think this is one of the last available species out there to be painted Mutant. Knew it would be the Poogle as that was the only one left, and it didn't disappoint. :) However, now there will only be mutant Petpets released, which won't be as exciting.

Glad though, that new mutant wearables are released on Mutant Day now. The candy items are beautiful, too. :3

Whoever's designing the mutants now does have a completely different approach to it. Instead of going for the hideous, deformed type of mutant that they used to draw, mutants now seem to have a scarier, mystical edge to them. I really do like the mutant Poogle, but it kind of puts a differentiation within the mutant category between those like the mutant wocky & usul and the mutant acara & poogle.

Wow, this Poogle has similarities with the Acara...just wow, it looks like a haunted tree radiating energy! Just...wow. Glad to see so many like it, I remember when the chomby came out a couple years ago and everyone hated it XD

I think this is one of the last available species out there to be painted Mutant. Knew it would be the Poogle as that was the only one left, and it didn't disappoint. :) However, now there will only be mutant Petpets released, which won't be as exciting.

Glad though, that new mutant wearables are released on Mutant Day now. The candy items are beautiful, too. :3

Nope, we have two more pet species to go- Nimmo and Wocky. :) So a couple more years before just petpets and the like!