Second Twisted Histories Capsule Released!

ncmall_mca_2013_v2.jpg

The second Mystery Capsule from the Twisted Histories Adventure has now been released!

This capsule depicts what could have happened if Darigan had won the war instead of Meridell.

mall_mca_dargainwins.gif mall_clo_lisarobe.gif mall_hh_meridelldarigan.gif

These are only a couple of the items to be found in the capsule. For complete information please refer to our guide for this event.

Twisted Histories Adventure Guide

An interesting alternate history. The background is lovely though I don't feel that the "history" is as depicted in these items as it was in the first Twisted Histories Capsule. I look forward to more Twisted Histories though!

Very nice item but very hard to get. I'm pretty sure you need to spend a lot of money + it's random. I've always disliked the randomness in these caps... I think I got a single Sloth LE item (the one I don't care) from maybe 10 capsules. Bad luck.

Finding trades for these items is also very difficult since apparently not a lot of people have them. I'll see if I am willing to dump (i.e. throw away) 50$ on this before the end of the next week. The worse part is that even if you buy 20 capsules you are not guaranteed to get all the items.