Hannah and The Pirate Caves?

Relevance

So, I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with this game, or if anyone found a way to solve it.

When I attempt to play Hannah and the Pirate Caves, I get an error when it goes to load, and then the whole loading process completely freezes. The message that pops up says, "This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems. Please Contact the author of this content regarding this problem. Shockwave is unable to continue."

I tried reinstalling shockwave several times in different ways, another fix was something to do with my cache and I tried that and still nothing, another browser, and another computer, but still nothing. Someone actually sent me a link to the exact same game, and i could play it, but I couldn't send my score ( and I really want the avatar D: ). Anyone have any ideas?

Additional information: The only other game I have this problem with is the Gourmet Club Food Bowls. Every other game, including all the other Hannah games, work perfectly. I also use Google Chrome if that means anything :P

There are long standing problems with all of the shockwave games. :( Pretty sucky. On TDN's Gourmet Club Bowls guide there is a pretty detailed workaround that worked for me (I also use Chrome!) when I was trying to get all of the shockwave game avatars. Hopefully it will also work for you?

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/gourmet-club-bowls