Contact Us page not working when logged in

Neru

I need to submit a report ticket

Reason for needing ticket:

I was trying to create a new side account and sat on the page thinking of a username. I finally thought of one, checked to see if it was available, it was and I filled in everything in step 1 only to find it did a "cookie check" when I tried to go to the next step, gave me the same step 1 page, and locked the new account name. I was annoyed but thought I'd try another name. I got all the way to the enter email step when I received the infamous error try again error, locking that username as well.

2 perfectly good usernames now locked. This is why I'm trying to send a report ticket now.

Being logged out now, I clicked on contact us, then submit a ticket only to be redirected to the login and sign up page.

So I figured I needed to be signed in in order to submit a ticket. I logged in, click on contact us, waiting a much longer time for the page to load only to be greeted with:

70c307faf5cca878c5cb6d8fd263b8ec.png

I figured maybe it was just the account, so I tried 2 of my other side accounts only to see the same thing. Tried a different browser, same thing. Tried clearing cookies, same thing.

The page works perfectly fine when I'm not logged in, but only does not work when I DO log in.

All I want is those usernames unlocked since there was no reason for the sign up not to work.

Does anyone know what I should do?

There are problems with creating new accounts. I'm having the same problem but I can't get passed step 1. The next day, the username I tried is available again, so I try again but same results. I already send a ticket about it but the first one got closed down without a solution, the second one (different language) is still open without reply for now.

Since you have gotten further then step 1, you could try again tomorrow to see if the names are cleared as well. And hope you get to make your side account with one of those two names you just picked.

(btw, how did you get passed step 1? I've tried different browsers/usernames/pc's and IP's nothing seems to work)

It's true you can only send a ticket while being logged in, I've heard they are working on it and because of it, the help section is having problems now and then. You could try again later and see if it's working then. Since it is working when you are not logged in, it can't be a problem with your pc.

I've had similar problems and I've found that the usernames become unlocked after a day if the registration is never finished.

I was running into a mysterious error after typing in my email address, which I managed to get past by using a different password. I think it turned out that the page was having trouble with special characters I was using in my password, which it decided to complain about by telling me to try again at the email step. Confusing? Yes.