precieuxly

Right now, possibly nothing much. However, I should be doing the Python Challenge (Python as in the programming language), since I want to have finished it by the end of Sep when my MSc Computer Science starts. I am on track, but it would be better if I move quicker with it. Also, finishing off a typography piece I want to hang in the house. Really, I should be doing anything but NQII :D

I've got today and tomorrow off school so I should be getting a LOT of assignment work done.. but I'm not yet..

I should be eating.

I don't eat enough. But thats really the only thing I should be doing right now, I think. Or, charging my phone and probably finding out there are 5 voicemails from my mom and that I should call her back, but, that doesn't count.

Nothing! It's my Saturday, the house is reasonably clean... so I'm free to slack away!

• 2 weeks later...

The title of this thread made me laugh ... we all know we should be doing other stuff but here we are ha ha

and yes I should be sorting out the housework .... but thats the thing about housework it always waits ....

• 2 weeks later...

I should be doing a report on a natural disaster that's due in 9 days but it can wait because Youtube and Neopets are too distracting right now.

I should still be asleep! I tried to stay awake for as long as I could because I was still stuck in my night rhythm. But then my batteries died from my headset and since I was so tired I went to bed, but now I have to stay awake for 18 to 19 hours and the last 8 hours will be at work :s

This will be hard... I'll be half a sleep on my bike on the way back.

• 1 month later...

I should be either doing stretches or getting some of my never ending cleaning done. Ugh, just remembered I should be switching my laundry over, lol, gtg :rolleyes_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

I should be... doing? Nah! That's not for me! :P

Now seriously, I can't stand the chaos around me anymore! This room CRIES for a cleaning! :O

But I'm playing KQ. I should as well be exercising or... so many other things... but I'm pretty sure they all can wait 'till I've got all my 10 gold keys. :D