My Premium membership is GONE! What gives?! :OOO

leverhelven

So, one month ago I signed for a FOUR-MONTH Premium Membership. Emphasis on that FOUR.

Today I played Neopets in the morning and everything was fine. Then I spent the afternoon out, and I've now come back... to find out my Premium Membership is GONE! The special toolbar, the no-ads, everything! Well, actually the Space Faerie theme remained, for some bizarre reason. But that's the only thing that's left! What's wrong???

Has this happened to anyone? I've already sent in a ticket but I'm really nervous! This thing's expensive! GAAAH!

I assume that everything is back to normal now? Your Space Faerie charm is on your lookup, and that's generally a good way to tell if someone has Premium.

I assume that everything is back to normal now? Your Space Faerie charm is on your lookup, and that's generally a good way to tell if someone has Premium.

Yes, but I'm not sure if it went back to normal because they realized their mistake, or because I simply subscribed again (I'm guessing the latter one, humpft). I just hope I'm not charged in double, that'd be a serious problem....

Yes, but I'm not sure if it went back to normal because they realized their mistake, or because I simply subscribed again (I'm guessing the latter one, humpft). I just hope I'm not charged in double, that'd be a serious problem....

If you are, I would definitely contact them about it- they're normally pretty good about dealing with Premium issues.