The Official Food Club Topic

Clumsy rockyroad1

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I played food club yesterday as it was max pay-out from Trudy day, glad I did :D

Collect Winnings
Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings
6698 Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl
Treasure Island: Young Sproggie
Hidden Cove: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass
2088 NP 48:1 100224 NP
Total Winnings 100224 NP

Garet's on holiday after tomorrow, so that's as good an excuse as any for me to not bet again for a while. :rolleyes:

i made more than 300k yesterday :) it all went to my gallery though .. its starting to get really expensive to upgrade ...

im not feeling today though ... not gonna bet ... 

17 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i made more than 300k yesterday :) it all went to my gallery though .. its starting to get really expensive to upgrade ...

im not feeling today though ... not gonna bet ... 

Glad I'm not the only one. I can never tell with me whether it's a general bad vibe or just my brain being an ass, but it makes me feel better if you're not wanting to bet today either.

We can commiserate together tomorrow if there's a good result today, lol.

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

damn !!! 

but Trudy just gave me 100k so not gonna cry much 

im planning on not spending any money this week 

Lol, oh well! Easy come, easy go.

Think you'll stick to not spending anything? I'm not so sure you'll manage that...:ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

I bet for the first time in ages a few days ago, on my 100k day, and yeah, tanked. *sigh* oh well!

@Angeló think of all the money Garet's won for you, it'll be in the millions, right?

33 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I bet for the first time in ages a few days ago, on my 100k day, and yeah, tanked. *sigh* oh well!

@Angeló think of all the money Garet's won for you, it'll be in the millions, right?

we have the same 100k day :) 

yes , yes of course .. he won me millions .. i'm grateful .. but i think he is still thinking about that vacation he had 

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

You do not have any winning bets!

Gareth screws up for the FORTH DAY IN A ROW

i've lost 240k !!! 

It's not that he screwed up at all. The odds of yesterdays upset were SO UNLIKELY. Same with all the double upsets for the past week or so. No one can predict these unless you make super risky bets with 50%+ of busting. So you either are betting safe and losing to a VERY unlikely upset or you make SUPER risky bets, preparing for the upsets and lose to how you normally bet.

FC has been so messed up as of late.

Thankfully I won 36:10 toda as a last minute YOLO 10th bet.

Food Club just seems to be going through another major trolling stage at the moment? Just going by Garet's comments after the day it tanked for me, a whole bunch of upsets at once.:axehead:

Yeah, the bets for the 4th were bad odds.  Yesterday I won 18:10.  There've been several days the last week or so that the bets I follow didn't win though, and one day in which we won like 40:10, I think, so that would have been one where a slight variation of unlikelies wouldn't have won.

12 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

t's not that he screwed up at all. The odds of yesterdays upset were SO UNLIKELY

i didn't mean it as a personal attack on the guy ... he's amazing and so smart and helpful ... 

Well after a loooooong string of bad luck Garet seems to have pulled through with a much-needed 72:10 win! Hopefully no one skipped today :biggrin:

16 hours ago, Angeló said:

i haven't been betting lately 

the odds are really not in our favor 

These comments are making me feel so much better about not succeeding to bet for ages!

It's locked now, so I can't see the current odds.  It is possible to get those odds, not likely to win with them, and you would have only needed to bet 962 for max winnings...  Squire was a 13:1.  If the others were like a 2, 5 and 4, it'd give those odds.  Bonnie was not a 2:1.  I'm not sure about fran and lucky.  Lucky might have been a 2:1.

So, if bonnie and fran were 4:1 and 5:1, or 2:1 and 10:1, then yes, that'd get those odds.  If you are concerned about the math not adding up, the max win is 1mil.