The Official Food Club Topic

Clumsy rockyroad1

48:10 yesterday.

glad i made my bets 10 minutes before closing .. i won 300k+ and bought two very nice items as a treat ^_^

i'm not sure about today , the odds aren't great but i made a 40k bet anyway .. que sera sera 

• 1 year later...

i got busy

couldn't bet today

which seems like a 3-positive-arenas day .. according to Garet .. ending with four 5-arena bets

i hope i didn't miss out on a big win , cuz i really need some NP in my bank account 

33 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i got busy

couldn't bet today

which seems like a 3-positive-arenas day .. according to Garet .. ending with four 5-arena bets

i hope i didn't miss out on a big win , cuz i really need some NP in my bank account 

If you get enough points will you go for the Food Club perk?

47 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

If you get enough points will you go for the Food Club perk?

it's just for one week .. so i don't think it's worth it .. it'll probably be during Trash Week though and I'll lose more than I win with 5 more bets

1 minute ago, Angeló said:

it's just for one week .. so i don't think it's worth it .. it'll probably be during Trash Week though and I'll lose more than I win with 5 more bets

Yeah, that's basically the problem with a number of the perks, isn't it, you're more than likely throwing your points away.

I wonder if they well revise the points conversion...

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

i got busy

couldn't bet today

0:10 yesterday.
LoL, JN knows how to end a streak. Not only did we have upsets in every positive arena, one was by a 13:1-opener.

HAAA !! GLAD I DIDN'T BET

They all TANKED 

9th May 7307 0:10 0:10 0:10 0:10 0:10