Spooky Food Eating Contest Begins!

hrtbrk

Does anyone know what time it started? I just got a message saying we were all taking a break at 7:30. I'd gotten a few over 20 items by then, but I don't know how much I missed. I got a zombie flotsam morphing potion, but prices sank like a rock, so I only got 25k for it. Nothing else has even sold yet; maybe it will now that everyone's done for the day. The spooky usuki was already under 5k by the time I won it, and a friend sold her tonu mp for 35k.

"Aaaand that's quite enough cheering on the contestants for one day! Seriously, we've had complaints about the noise from the lady who lives two streets over. Better head home and have a hard candy or two. The contest resumes tomorrow!"

So...there's a time limit? Or is it an item limit?

"Aaaand that's quite enough cheering on the contestants for one day! Seriously, we've had complaints about the noise from the lady who lives two streets over. Better head home and have a hard candy or two. The contest resumes tomorrow!"

So...there's a time limit? Or is it an item limit?

According to TDN guide, the limit is 24 prizes per day :)

I believe the number is from the amount of cheering. I cheered for the red Yurble and by the time I could boo or cheer again it was 2.

Guess it's a score you need to get and every boo substracts from it and the cheers add to it, but that's just a wild guess.

For the prizes mostly got food and plushies, just received a Halloween petpet paintbrush from uh, I think the green one, but not sure anymore. I think it's random though.

I believe the number is from the amount of cheering. I cheered for the red Yurble and by the time I could boo or cheer again it was 2.

Guess it's a score you need to get and every boo substracts from it and the cheers add to it, but that's just a wild guess.

For the prizes mostly got food and plushies, just received a Halloween petpet paintbrush from uh, I think the green one, but not sure anymore. I think it's random though.

I don' think so... I cheered multiple times on a row for Scarlett, and it's still on 2... Or maybe do you mean like an overall score that considers everybody's cheers and boos?

Wow, all these super rare items!? Gees, I had so many chores to do during the day that I couldn't get on soon enough. :P Still hoping I earn some rare prizes, even though they will have lowered to the point I could sell them in my shop. So far all I got was a Tentacals. Laaaaame, where are my PBs and MPs?

This started at noon?! Ugh. Stupid real life getting in the way and making me miss the first almost 7 hours!! 7 hours make such a huge difference in dropping prices.