Spooky Food Eating Contest Begins!

hrtbrk

I don' think so... I cheered multiple times on a row for Scarlett, and it's still on 2... Or maybe do you mean like an overall score that considers everybody's cheers and boos?

Yes, I do mean there is a high score to get from everyone playing/participating. Like maybe every 10.000 points (points being the cheers, and minus points being the boo's get subtracted from the points) it rises a level. the 10.000 is just a random number though to explain what I mean.

Yes, I do mean there is a high score to get from everyone playing/participating. Like maybe every 10.000 points (points being the cheers, and minus points being the boo's get subtracted from the points) it rises a level. the 10.000 is just a random number though to explain what I mean.

Oooh, I get it now! It makes a lot of sense!!

All I'm getting is stupid plushies <_< I got like 3 White Xweetok plushies, an Eyrie one, 2 Yurble ones and a Moehog one... I want my Halloween PB! :angry: :angry:

The large numbers seem to be the number of "Scary Foods" eaten. :)

I won two Zombie PBs today, managed to sell them both for 3.1mil total before they'd deflated too much. I received one for cheering for Myrtle, one for booing Scarlet.

Hmmm, that makes sense! Hadn't thought of that!

And I envy you on the PBs... Haven't gotten any so far! :sad02:

It's bad when you forget between wait times and accidentally go for two hours without cheering or booing DX And I want my PBs though they'll now be hard to sell and cheaper. I wonder if since the event started TNT decreased the chances of getting them!?

I'm getting pretty tired of getting only junk. I want my PBs and MPs!!!

so does this event end by midnight tonight or does it start up again tomorrow?

The contest will end October 1st, so you have a week to cheer for your favorite contestant and boo the others. ;)

STOP GIVING ME FOOD! I WANT MONEY!

Look at all of you getting your rare items that are dropping in price. I'm halfway through cheering and I am not getting a single unbuyable or expensive item. Only 1 other person seems to be having no luck, either. I suppose maybe if I didn't have CHORES this afternoon, and was maybe 3 hours ahead of NST, MAYBE I would have gotten something worth selling!!!

Wow, you guys are lucky. I've just been getting cheap food so far. Cool event nevertheless.

I'm the opposite of lucky!! I am so mad I'm not getting anything apart from food! While most people have been getting PBs and MPs in other words PROFIT. Where's mine!?

I want a Halloween PB to paint one of my Cybunnies. My Gelert is already Halloween, but it's been SO MANY years since I painted him that I don't even remember how I got the PB. I think I got it from the Fruit Machine, back in the day.

At least now I'll probably be able to buy one, if I don't get any from the event...

I wish I'd paid more attention when picking a team; I'd have gone with Scarlett, who is the overwhelming favorite. Instead I joined the green guy on the end. Ah, well. I've gotten fairly lucky on prizes so far; between yesterday and today, I've gotten both morphing potions and a Halloween petpet paint brush.

I'm hoping this cheering/booing is just a warm-up. It reminds me of the digging to uncover the obelisk. I'm not expecting a war or anything, but another stage leading into Halloween would be nice. Perhaps a fun puzzle. It's been a while since TDN gave us a good puzzle.