Spooky Food Eating Contest Begins!

hrtbrk

Woohoo! I got a ghost paint brush as well. I think I'll hold onto it. Right now the market is flooded, but I'm hoping that after this even is over (Oct. 1), that the prices will start to go up again so that I can sell it for a bigger profit.

I'm thinking that's what I'm gonna do as well. Right now the paint brush is in my shop but isn't priced because I wasn't sure what to price it as. Hopefully it'll go back up, but it'll probably take a long time. My guess is to wait until almost a year. Like...early to mid September, in case this event comes back next year.

Something seems totally wrong. I thought there was a 24 prize/cheering and booing limit per day. But yesterday felt like MORE than 24, and today felt like a lot lot less. I feel like I only got 15 prizes today before I got the limit, and yesterday, 30 or more. Anybody else get this problem?

So, speculation time, when do you think that prices for the pb and other moderately priced things (cursed elixir) will go back up?

I think the prices will go back up for sure, I would definitely hold on to the more expensive items. Halloween an zombie and gosth paint brushes always go up in price around this time of year, but with them being given away like that, I don't know if it will be the same next year...

I did not get very lucky so far, got one elixir and the Tonu morphing potion but I am really really hoping for a Halloween paint brush

The only nice shiny things I got so far was a Halloween Tonu MP and a Ghost PB. I still want my Zombie and Halloween PBs. Today, all I got was junk, except for a stamp I didn't have yet in my album, so yay... *puts the Edna stamp in album*

I finally won a Zombie Paint Brush. That's the first big prize that I've gotten. The way things had been going, I was starting to think the best thing I was going to win from the contest was a Cloud PetPet Paint Brush from a Random Event.

I hope I win a Halloween Paint Brush, but the way prices are falling I think I should be able to justify buying one just for the Aisha clothes without selling anything.

my first day down.. I don't think i had much luck either.

Ghostkerchief Dagger

zombie petpet paintbrush
spinach croissant
yellow moehog plushie
plushie eyrie plushie
mouldy tome
fright pop
coconut coffee
the month of eating x 2
lenny pencil case
Lemon meringue tea
white xweetok plushie
bearog claw
secrets of the chocofactory x2
blue eyrie plushie
Stale Candy Blade
Gooey Rotten Pumpkin
Green xweetok plushie
Glowing Brain Tree Stamp
Pomegranate Tea
dung foolder
crumpet Mongering

I am looking for a zombie paintbrush I think, I may have changed my mind and want to paint my Ixi zombie.... Mainly for the clothes haha, and because the white gray color will match everything. I haven't tracked how much they have fallen in price, I figure the first may be the best time to buy it.

I am looking for a zombie paintbrush I think, I may have changed my mind and want to paint my Ixi zombie.... Mainly for the clothes haha, and because the white gray color will match everything. I haven't tracked how much they have fallen in price, I figure the first may be the best time to buy it.

I think they're around 1 million now. :) And yeah, I would wait until the end of the event. Zombie Ixis are adorable! :3

Another day full of 100% junk. Only 2 days left. I'm already losing faith in winning any more good prizes. Not like I planned on using the PBs, I just wanted to make a profit.

Woohoo! Just got a ghost paint brush. Beats the value of all my prizes the last two days combined x9000.

Anyone who's not supporting Scarlet, please boo her.

unless you're supporting Turgy, the green dude on the end. Then cheer him on, and hope that the supporters of the other two will keep Scarlet in check while we catch up.

I've been supporting Myrtle, which is apparently not the way most people went judging by how Scarlet is doing. I just like Eyries. And she's a Neovian if I remember right, which is one of my favorite places.

I've been playing since day one, but only got partial completion for two of the days. So far I've gotten 2 Zombie Flotsam Morphing Potions, a Halloween Tonu Morphing Potion, and a Zombie Petpet Paint Brush.

I'd really love a Halloween Paint Brush. Maybe even the Halloween Petpet Paint Brush. But I was really glad that I got both stamps since I hadn't bought those yet and am kinda sorta sticking a toe into stamp collecting for the sake of the avatars involved. Also, I collect breakfast items so some of the food items fit my gallery, which is kinda cool.

Even some of the things that don't have any particular value are cute though!

Woohoo! Just got a ghost paint brush. Beats the value of all my prizes the last two days combined x9000.

Anyone who's not supporting Scarlet, please boo her.

unless you're supporting Turgy, the green dude on the end. Then cheer him on, and hope that the supporters of the other two will keep Scarlet in check while we catch up.

I've been supporting the purple guy to the left, he has been in last place the whole time! I wonder why he never catches up? I think him being fat sterio typed him cause he should be the winner so everyone votes against him. If that's correct people like me who voted for him probably will be dissappinted with the winner :(