Petpet Matching

Cassia

I'm always super indecisive about choosing a petpet, so I thought that this topic might be helpful for others like me. So if you need any petpet matching help, post away!

Okay, now onto my dilemma. I recently traded for Esune, a maraquan shoyru, and now I need to find her a petpet. I'm considering a Maraquan Weewoo or a Maraquan Ghostkerchief and I was wondering which one would match better? Please feel free to suggest a different petpet; neither of them really grabs me right now.

If it helps, she's probably going to be customized similar to:

small_preview.png?5e730d57 or small_preview.png?d7eb5669

Personally, two of my favorites for any Maraquan pet are the Maraquan Sludgy and Rock. They're cute and complimentary without being an exact match to the pets:

sludgy_maraquan.gifrock_maraquan.gif

I also think a Maraquan Geb or Turtum would be cute. They're shelled, which compliments the Shoyru, without being exact.

geb_maraquan.gifturtum_maraquan.gif

And if you like the idea of matching more closely, there's the Maraquan Stego and Griefer.

stego_maraquan.gifgriefer_maraquan.gif

Of the two options, I like Weewoo better. The Ghostkerchief's face kind of creeps me out. The mouth looks kind of like a suction cup.

I think the Shenkuu dragon-like petpets look good with Maraquan pets.

ipnib_green.gifGikerotryuki_green.gifHegelob

I don't think there are any painting options for these two, but I think they're cute.

mar_brayneuk_blue.gifNeuclooppeedleedoo_orange.gifPeedledoo

It's expensive, but Maraquan/Aquatic petpets painted Faerie would look good with the customization. These two are my favorites:

walein_faerie.gif Waleinstaragus_faerie.gifStaragus

Some random others:

delfin_royal.gifRoyal Delfinmagmut_island.gif Island Magmutpet_pir_seal.gifScreal

• 2 months later...

Hi! I want help finding a petpet to match Kiniar. I just painted him royal/desert. He and Jvela (island/royal elephante) are a pair and she already has a spotted tasu that she found in the jungle. What kind of petpet would Kiniar have? He's upper class on an island and is involved in being a jewel merchant (at least, that's my idea so far). Any ideas?

medium_preview.png

Here's Kiniar.

And Jvela:

small_preview.pngtasu_spotted.gif