Battledome Tests

Duma

Added a few calculations (sums mostly) in the Walein tab and the overview list. Also added my data of my second day of battling GSMWalein on Orange. I, too, am a fan of automatic calculating as much as possible. I'm a bit too tired to think of more complicated formula's at the moment, but by working together the spreadsheet will become better and better. :laughingsmiley:

I've also updated my overview on page 1.

Opponent will be Jesam Ace - Dome will be Cosmic - toughness will be Orange medium - NP awarded are always 1500

A complete list of all prizes is saved to spreadsheet daily

Nerkmids codestones other prizes over approx 200 np

day 1 0 2 0

day 2 1 3 red neocola token (1)

day 3 1 3 red green and blue neocola tokens (3)

day4 0 0 space slushie(never got this battling before!) weak bottled light faerie, weak bottled earth faerie - sheesh rotten prizes today

day5 1 3 space kabob, weak bottled light faerie,

day6 0 1(sho-red) blue neocola token

day7 0 2+1mag red green neocola and red neocola token, weak bottled air faerie

day8 0 3 4 weak bottled faeries, space mynci(book) red neocola token

day9 1 2 1 weak bottled faerie, green neocola token

day10 1 1 2 green neocola tokens, 3 faeries

day11 1 2+1(cui-red) 1 blue neocola, 1 faerie

day 12 3 0 1 green neocola, 1 faerie

day13 1 3 1 green neocola, 3 faeries

day14 0 2+1red mag) 1 faerie

day15 0 1+2 reds 2 faeries

Notes: noticeably less nerkmids so far for me on orange level with Jetsam ace-though only day 8 and seem to be getting different prizes ( space mynci book,adventures in space book and space kabob)-have never had those prizes on red. Am thinking that the prize pool is bigger on orange so less chance of getting Nerkmids and codestones

Halfway in testing Walein on orange (see page 1) but so far didn't got a painted walein petpet yet. It's still too early to tell if those would be prizes for red toughness only though.

Got another item today that I have never received when fighting Jetsam Ace on red, was fighting on orange for tenth day and prize was adventures in space book.

Interesting that the prize pool appears to be different the other different items I have had on orange rather than red difficulty are space kabobs and space mynci book

getting quite interesting now :)

I have battled Walein on orange for 15 days now, you can find the summary and conclusion of the results here in the edited post.

I will now change opponent again and battle Zafara Rogue on Mighty (red) as that was asked.

15 days of battling Jetsam Ace on Orange (medium) ready to move on now.

I will be battling Jetsam again but this time Green ...would actually like to move on to Giant Space Fungus but want to ensure I complete Jetsam Ace so we can compare results accross all difficulties.

Here goes Zafara Rogue on Red:

Day Reg. Red Bonus

1 2 1 0 (Light faerie and air faerie)

2 2 0 0 (Unidentifiable, light and fire faerie)

3 5 3 0 (Water faerie)

4 3 1 0 (Water faerie and air faerie)

5 7 0 0 (Earth faerie and light faerie)

6 2 1 0 (2x Light faerie, 2x air faerie and a fire faerie)

7 4 0 0 (Dark faerie, earth faerie)

8 4 0 0 (2x water faerie)

9 6 1 0 (Air faerie)

10 2 1 0 (Fire faerie, water faerie, 2x light faerie, 2x air faerie)

11 2 1 0 (Fire faerie, 2x air faerie)

12 5 1 0 (Air faerie, earth faerie)

13 3 3 0 (Dark faerie)

14 2 2 0 (2x water faerie, air faerie, unidentifiable faerie)

15 4 1 0 (Air faerie, unidentifiable faerie)

Nothing really special from Zafara Rogue on Red touchness. Didn't get any expensive/rare items and not as many codestones compared to the water dome opponents. Although it's not as bad as I expected. I have a total of 69 codestones, 53 regulars and 16 red codestones. Koi and Walein on Green gave a total of 70 codestones. The amount of red codestones is in between. Walein on Green: 12, Zafara Rogue on Red: 16, Koi on Green: 22.

Edited by Duma

Jetsam Ace on Green here are the 15 days results

since only 50np are awarded for winning each battle as opposed to on the hardest setting 150 are awarded it means you have to keep fighting after you have collected all items which may be of interest to anyone who is able to fight on the harder setting and doesnt want to spend so much time in the battledome

DAY Nerkmids codestones other prizes over around 200np and notes

Day 1 1 1 2 The jetsam ace books which I have never won on orange or red with this opponent

Day 2 1 0 mathematics in space book, 2 blue neocola tokens

Day 3 1 4 weak bottled light f, weak bottled fire f, weak bottled earth f, green neocola token

day4 1 1 weak bottled light f, weak bottled dark f

day5 4 !! WOW 0 blue neo token, Space Rocks: A Visual Encyclopedia (first time I have got this book)

day6 1 1+1 red mag 2 faeries, blue neo token red neo token

day7 0 2+1red cui Space Rocks: A Visual Encyclopedia, unidentifiable weak bottled f, light f

day8 this didnt save on edit ? will get info from spreadsheet and redo later

day9 2 3 red neocola token

day10 2 1 blue neocola token

day11 0 2 space rocks: a visual encyclopedia, The Jetsam Ace, blue and green neotoken, air f

day12 0 0 4 neocola tokens

day13 0 2 weak bottled dark f

day14 0 1+2red mag and sho blue neocola token, The Jetsam Ace

day15 1 1 red cui weak bottled fire f

I was wondering if any of the newly joined people (or other people of course) wanted to help us out in keeping track with what we win.

The basic idea is: You battle 15 days against 1 opponent on a specific toughness. The days you battle preferably until you have your 15 items of the day.

We have a spreadsheet where you can easily fill in what you have won (takes less then 5 minutes) and that's it.

This is to find out who of all those opponents out there give the most profit/codestones and also to find out if you get different prizes on a different toughness.

You will of course get a saying in who to battle, there are a few we would like to test and a few that have enough data already but it's all up to you to say yes or no. EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS.

And just to add, I'll put the minimum requirements here:

Pet with:

HP: Around 50 will do.

Strength: At least 55.

Def: I do not care.

Level: 25 or above (50 is preferred)

Weapons: Scroll of Ultranova (x2) and Lesser Healing Scroll (Can be lent for 18k collateral) or weapons that deal greater damage

Min damage that can be dealt: 31

With the requirements above: You can battle the ff.:

Chia Clown all difficulties

Boochi all difficulties

Donny all difficulties

and others...

PM Clumsy Gargamel for details.

And another note:

If you have no interest in testing, yet you battle for the prizes daily, please PM it to me (if you like) so that I can add it to the spreadsheet. You will be credited. Yes, you can just go do your daily battles, copy-paste the items you get into the PM, and you're done! As Duma said, every little bit helps!

I've started Commander Garoo on Mighty (Red) today. According to prize lists found online he doesn't have opponent specific prizes, so I'll see how it goes. I'll state the neggs and neocola tokens instead of faeries as they are worth a lot more.

Commander Garoo on Red:

Day Reg. Red Bonus

1 2 0 0 (Green token)

2 2 0 0 (3 green tokens, 1 blue token)

3 2 1 0 (Green token, red token, Armoured negg)

4 1 2 0 (Red token, Armoured negg)

5 2 0 0 (Red token, 2x blue token, green token)

6 1 1 1 (3x Green token)

7 1 0 0 (2x Blue token, 2x red token, green token)

8 3 1 0 (Blue token)

9 3 1 0 (Green token)

10 4 0 0 (Red token, Green token)

11 2 3 0 (Blue token, red token)

12 1 0 5 (Blue token, 3x green token, red token, GENIUS NEGG)

13 1 2 2 (Blue token, green token, 2x Ultranova, GENIUS NEGG)

14 3 2 1 (Blue token)

15 3 0 0 (2x Red token, green token)

After 15 days of testing I've got a total of 44 codestones, 31 regular and 13 red. I've got 37 tokens, 2 armoured neggs and 2 genius neggs. Armoured negg is worth around 45k and genius neggs around 5k. Tokens are about 600. So poor on codestones but at least you get something. The free defence points could be worth more than 45 k if you've advanced with training.

That is 15 days of testing for Jetsam Ace completed at all levels so I am now moving onto the other premium opponent Giant Space Fungus

As always a complete list of all items will be kept on the groups spreadsheet

looking forward to it too

Day Nerkmid Codestone Other notes

1 2 4 2 codestones were red cui and kew, 3 faeries - a good start

2 0 1

3 0 2

4 1 3 blue neocola tokens

• 2 weeks later...

My next challenger will be Evil Sloth Clone on green - Average. I'll battle him starting Nov. 28th, for 15 days as well.

Same dome as Commander Garoo, but easier. I'll see if the payout is about the same.

I'll post the data here (If anyone is still interested)

Evil Sloth Clone on Average (green)

Day Reg. Red Bonus

1 2 2 0 (Blue token, Evil negg, Sloth stamp)

2 2 1 0 (3 tokens)

3 4 0 0 (1 token)

4 1 0 0 (4 tokens)

5 2 0 0 (3 tokens and a Genius negg)

6 3 0 0 (blue token)

• 3 weeks later...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r9AkhwYU4yVlJK8yNmVtEgmu3otsn2ZY9O7uSMFY_FU/edit

Please fill out the form above if you wish to contribute data for our testing. (you will be credited) Do not fill up the form if your are invited to the PM (current testers except geoterza).

Edit: I will not be here much for perhaps 2 months, so Duma will be in charge. New Additions/Features might stall. Sorry.

Thank you very much for submitting data to us lovedwallflower! Your help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Clumsy rockyroad1