Another Costume Pack Release!

Emily

More and more options are coming for all your pets' Halloween needs! The Candy Warrior Costume Pack is now available in the NC Mall! Enjoy three dangerously sweet wearables, and a special limited edition item that can only be obtained by purchasing the pack!

mall_cp_creepyarcher.gif

mall_acc_spookywig.gifmall_hh_creepybow.gifmall_dress_creepyarcher.gifmall_gar_spookytreat.gif

Holy macaroni! Daaang, wish I had some NC to buy THAT o.o I've never seen anything like it!

oooo I like ... I like a lot!!!

One of these days I might have to buy some NC ... :-/ LOL

Holy macaroni! Daaang, wish I had some NC to buy THAT o.o I've never seen anything like it!

Ever wonder how TNT makes money with NC? That's lure for the unsuspecting :P

Although it's a shame they don't do enough dresses for male pets. I know the demographic in NP is mostly female. However, that doesn't mean girls only like dresses. That's kinda biased.

Ever wonder how TNT makes money with NC? That's lure for the unsuspecting :P

Although it's a shame they don't do enough dresses for male pets. I know the demographic in NP is mostly female. However, that doesn't mean girls only like dresses. That's kinda biased.

Lol, thanks for reminding me xD Yet I can't even beg my dad to buy me NC... Hmm.... :\

Lol, thanks for reminding me xD Yet I can't even beg my dad to buy me NC... Hmm.... :\

Well, this is not a justifiable use of real money. You have to be patient until you get to own your own money to judge by yourself whether you want to spend money on virtual items.

As a side note, that Braided Candy Warrior Wig looks really really good on any pet.

Well, this is not a justifiable use of real money. You have to be patient until you get to own your own money to judge by yourself whether you want to spend money on virtual items.

As a side note, that Braided Candy Warrior Wig looks really really good on any pet.

I do have my own money, but I can't use it xD And yes, I think that wig looks good, too o.o (so tempting... and yet very useless to buy XD)

There is a male equivalent for this set too - but it doesn't come in the Pack. Still...it's rare to see a set that comes in male and female options! I think this is the first.

(and omg I think of Sugar Rush when looking at these items XD)