Kell and Corbin Search For Supernatural Monster In Neovia!

hrtbrk

Hrtmlt for Sam ♥ :P (Yes, that was a lame eloge to ms. Hrtbrk for bringing this to my attention ^o^) Dean's still my favorite, though.

And a 1000 times yay for Halloween-y (& Supernatural-y) Neopian events! Color me excited!

3835-animated_gif-dean_winchester-sam_wi

never heard of sam and dean but will google it, Im in the UK and am guessing its a US thing

but never mind this whole thing is getting exciting and Im up for some spooky monster finding fun :rolleyes_anim:

never heard of sam and dean but will google it, Im in the UK and am guessing its a US thing

but never mind this whole thing is getting exciting and Im up for some spooky monster finding fun :rolleyes_anim:

Well I never heard of Sam and Dean either and I'm in the US! Anyway, I think we are gonna do a very special mini-plot :D At least, this is a good one. I'm also up for it!

This is exciting. Although I was still training my pet in case of a new battle plot would happen in the future, so I hope it won't be battling this time around. Not just yet, it's a lot of battling lately with the skirmishes too... Puzzles are okay! Any other thing is okay as well!

haha i love the Supernatural reference! ive been watching way too much of that show lately because of my mother in law -.-.this "event" seems fun already :D

Well I never heard of Sam and Dean either and I'm in the US! Anyway, I think we are gonna do a very special mini-plot :D At least, this is a good one. I'm also up for it!

Sam and Dean are from the tv show Supernatural that starts its 9th season tomorrow! Amazing show and its on netfilx. watch one episode and youll be hooked!

I'm shocked and maybe even a bit horrified (haven't decided) that there are so many (three is a "crowd" after ) that haven't even heard of Supernatural :O Now, I may be a bit partial, but it's honestly the best show there is (if you like hot guys, angels, demons, vampires, ghosts, ghouls, wendigos, djinns and laughing).

Aaaanyway, it definitely looks like it'll be a mini-plot, which I'm all for, although I do hope it'll take place outside of the battledome *curses own bad luck with the skirmishes*

I admit my first thought was "Wocky for Xepha!" My second thought process was paying more attention to what they were actually saying.

I'm excited! I love new, interesting stuff.

As an original Scarlet supporter, I was seriously hoping that someone had just tampered with the food and it made her a monster because she ate more than the others, but it does currently have the appearance that she was a monster the whole time. :O

Nice ^_^ I hope another plot is heading our way (: even i it is just a little one. Maybe we'll get lucky and a ToW type theme will be released. *crosses fingers for Ilere to be invloved!*

Love the Supernatural reference! So excited they are continuing with a 9th season.

The full season 8 is now on Netflix if anyone is trying to catch up like me :thumbsup:

I loved Supernatural up to the end of season.. six was it? I am certain you know what I'm talking about, the end end. After that I gave up, it just didn't do it for me. But I am still a fan of the first six seasons, so this is all very cool. I wouldn't mind some battling, though I doubt there will be much of it, since as others mentioned there are loots of Battledome things going on right now.

I believe the potion they used was put in all the Spooky Food to determine which one was the monster. The way they had planned it, the potion would revert the monster back to its original shape, prevent it to shapeshift again and put it to sleep. They got 2 out of 3 :D

Ohhhh! Thank you for explaining :)

I didn't get the supernatural reference either. I've heard of the show but never watched!

Could this be a full blown plot or just a mini-plot?

I wouldn't mind a snazzy trophy for my lookup .. :D