How do I get my Gallery to display more than 4 items in a row?

legetia

Hi everyone.

So I'm trying to edit the layout of my gallery, but I need HTML experience in this - which I'm not very good at.

The main trouble I'm having as my question states, is trying to get my gallery to display more than 4 items in a row. I'm thinking of displaying maybe 5 or 7 items per row, no more than that. So as you can see from this example (and from most other galleries), there is a lot of space being wasted, and all those items being cramped altogether in four rows at a time just doesn't look good:

gallerylayout_zps9892798b.png

I remember back when I used to do a lot of HTMLing, there was this one HTML code you could edit to display the amount of items you see fit per row/column. I just forgot how to do it, and I've been searching all over Google for that code, but it seems it's lost favor over the past years. I get it that Neopets has changed (and removed) a lot of layout editing (such as songs, graphics, etc.), but I'm pretty sure the option for displaying more than 4 items in a row is still fairly possible - several days ago I found a user who displayed 10 items in a single row in her shop. I didn't think to catch her username, because I hadn't thought of the idea of the time, so I can't really show her example. And this was only several days ago, so despite all the changes the site inflicted on all the hardworking layouting of a lot of shops/galleries - that user was still able to use her layouting. So I thought maybe if it was still possible, someone with good HTML knowledge could help me out with that. I appreciate all your help. Thanks.