What time is it?

Zephyr

It's TDN's birthday & almost candy-gorging time :D (though I already have a head start working my way through Reese's heheh)

So, it seems like I have picked an auspicious day to return.

Hello, I'm Zeph. Maybe we had chatted before or bump into each other in threads. Perhaps we had shared a laugh, started a conversation or had some fun moments that is so abundant around here.

Hello, again. I've missed this place.

To the new people whom I've not met before and who haven't met me yet *waves*

Nice to meet you.

It's nice to be back.

Hi and what a glorious day to return. even though I'm fairly new, your name, Zephyr, sounds familiar.

Anyway, nice to meet you.

Hi and what a glorious day to return. even though I'm fairly new, your name, Zephyr, sounds familiar.

Anyway, nice to meet you.

Zephyr is an Ice Pet, though I'm not bringing that up (I got in trouble several times for that... but that was long time ago ._.") There is also Zephyrhills, a brand for Water Bottles.

So, I never had met you before, perhaps I did, I just don't remember. Anyway, welcome back to TDN! Yes, I would love to go trick-or-treating on Halloween, too bad here is not Hawaii, where people everywhere loved to spook some people and get some candy. Back at Hawaii, everyone's house would be filled with trick-or-treaters, and everyone would celebrate. Though here in Florida, people would just be like 'Meh, here's your candy.' or whatever lol.

*Waves back*

Your Username is familiar, probably bumped into you on NC chat or PC chat...?

Also!

*Sneaks a Reeses while Zeph is not looking*

Nice to meet you.

Probably on the NC chat :) I like to stop by there especially when new items are released, which is pretty often lol

& your name feels familiar as well. Fellow deja-vu mate! *passes over a bag full of Reese*

Hey! It's nice to see you around again- I wondered where you had gone to. :D

Rebecca! it's great to see you too :D

How have you been?

Work, being the usual crazy self, has barged in and made a mess of things lol

To others: thanks for the welcome. Feelin right at home already :D

Rebecca! it's great to see you too :D

How have you been?

Work, being the usual crazy self, has barged in and made a mess of things lol

To others: thanks for the welcome. Feelin right at home already :D

I've been good! :D Pretty much the same old same old for me!

Bah, work! It does make a mess of things doesn't it!

I've been good! :D Pretty much the same old same old for me!

Bah, work! It does make a mess of things doesn't it!

Glad to hear that :)

Totally! I'm in the process of changing job so takng a short break :D whew

Hello and welcome back Zeph (I like your name, btw:)). I'm a newbie, well, a not-so-new newbie not, I guess, lol, so it feels kind of weird replying to your intro post :P But I'm glad to be part of your re-entrance entourage, hehe

Edit: oh and also it was 5:09pm when I originally posted this :)

Hi Zeph - Nice to meet you! You should put those peanut butter cups in the freezer, much better that way!

hehe, hi Venus0523 - I just replied to your intro post :P and when I came on here to welcome Zeph, I read your post and though "mmm that sounds like a delicious idea" before realizing it was you! Glad to see you around so soon :laughingsmiley:

@Venus: Such a yummy suggestion requires further investigation. Already put some big & small cups in my freezer :D

Hello and welcome back Zeph (I like your name, btw:)). I'm a newbie, well, a not-so-new newbie not, I guess, lol, so it feels kind of weird replying to your intro post :P But I'm glad to be part of your re-entrance entourage hehe

Hello, I've seen you around. Glad to meet you!

I thought it was going to be peanut butter & jelly time.

But you coming back is even better!

& that is even sweeter than chocolates.

:D

For a lower fat, sweet treat, I put grapes in the freezer. They don't freeze solid and are a yummy alternative when you want something sweet :)

Oh man, that is one of my favourite summer snacks :D My mum did it for us when we were kids and I've continued it, especially when the grapes are getting a little gooshy and I'd normally not want to eat them cause of the texture (freezing fixes them right up). I also really enjoy mashing up bananas, putting them in an ice cube tray, sticking tooth picks in each one of the "cubes" and freezing them. Mmmm real banana popcycles :D