Spooky Food Eating Contest: Meet Baffington

hrtbrk

aww baffington is kind of cute isnt he? but Im not that interested in how cute he is... is he going to tell us stuff so we can get on with this plot .....grrrrr .... patience is not something I am blessed with ... can you tell :shiftyeyes_anim:

How epic would it be if Ilere was apart of that old family? Probably not of course but hey, lets just hope ^_^.

Who else would fit as an old tenant from Neovia?

Ooh, I'm glad they're moving on with this! :D He's definitely a cutie, ahah :D

Lawyer Bot says it likes Baffington, nah just kidding. Anyway, yes he does look adorable, but still, I would love it if we got some work to do instead of looking at a page of words burning our eyes on the computer....

After reading the convo I think this could possibly lead to a new land :O

I can't wait for the next step D:

Ohhh, spooky. -_- It's like we are going to go underground and find out where the monster went. Hopefully this plot doesn't lead to a flash game... I can't play them at home. They would load WAY too slow.

EDIT: Now that I kinda think about it... while reading the conversation, I think we are going to try to make keys for Baffington, and make his latest invention :P Yay... I guess.

They remind me of Sam and Dean from Supernatural with the monster hunting brothers and with their hair styles...

I'm pretty sure that TNT based them off of them. Between the hair, them being brothers, their father also being a monster hunter, and probably more things that an actual fan would pick up on, it's hard to think that they're not a reference. :)

Calling it now: ogrin!Sam is actually the shapeshifter in disguise, and real!ogrin!Sam is tied up somewhere in the catacombs. It's too convenient that he disappeared to follow the monster, came back and couldn't give an answer to Baffington's question about their dad.

I'm pretty sure that TNT based them off of them. Between the hair, them being brothers, their father also being a monster hunter, and probably more things that an actual fan would pick up on, it's hard to think that they're not a reference. :)

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude I can't believe I didn't see that!!! I feel like such an idjit :S