Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Perilous Catacombs!

hrtbrk

Aw man, these Fatigue Curses suck. They're so pointless. I think they increase during your timeplay, because I started the day with really short ones (couple seconds), then they increased to minutes, now I have to wait 1 hour and a few minutes.

Aw man, these Fatigue Curses suck. They're so pointless. I think they increase during your timeplay, because I started the day with really short ones (couple seconds), then they increased to minutes, now I have to wait 1 hour and a few minutes.

I think it's just random. I got ones that were a few minutes yesterday, then an hour long one. Today most of them lasted less than a minute, until I got one that was almost 2 hours.

I really am loving all the prizes, though. At least 9 new books read to my pet.

I am waiting for my 7 and a half hour curse to end so that I can continue ... sheesh.. just typical I got through the previous level and could have played on straight away but I had to go to work so then I get home play the level which took ten mins and here I am stuck waiting argggg !!

Its fun but this waiting isnt

the guides certainly do seem to help, thanks to those who pointed me to them :rolleyes_anim: I have done much better since using them and did quite a few levels ... until this one anyway lol

What level is everyone on ? Im waiting to go to level 10

Whats the highest level anyone has got or heard of someone getting?

Does it change as you get higher, different questions, different prizes, more difficult ??

yes I know Im too curious and I want to just get on with it and find out all these things but it wont let me for another hour or more and I need to sleep soon grrrr :sad01_anim:

Is there a specific time you have to wait to get to the next floor, or is that only if you're cursed? I've been waiting just over an hour without any curses (luckily) and it keeps showing a pop-up box saying something went wrong and to refresh when I try and collect my treasure.

I could start the next level right away when I didn't had the Fatigue curse. Waiting now for fatigue to end to go to level 11. So far they have all been the same.

Oh, I'm also working on this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqMSazc1Er3dERCcUZOTkhJM1RyN3NQTlJ2SU1ncEE&usp=sharing#gid=0

It's only my own data (combined a bit with this: neopets.com/~camia_quroc and JellyNeo's solutions) so the percentages might still be off since that is ONLY my own data, if you have foresight however, you can use it to pick the right option as you can see who is behind the door.

On tab 2 there is a very small, nothing like TDN's page with the effect of some Curses that might mess up the correct answer.

Edited by Duma

Urgh.. I'm only on the 9th floor, and both yesterday and today I got an almost 7 hour long Curse of Fatigue - at a time when it's past my bedtime when it runs out. Risking a banning for lewd language, FML....

zorna, I keep getting the same message too. I've been waiting for over 3 hours, but then again the neopets site hates my computer for some reason. I can't access the NC mall or the help center without errors, and the people at neopets can't fix it...

I could start the next level right away when I didn't had the Fatigue curse. Waiting now for fatigue to end to go to level 11. So far they have all been the same.

Oh, I'm also working on this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqMSazc1Er3dERCcUZOTkhJM1RyN3NQTlJ2SU1ncEE&usp=sharing#gid=0

It's only my own data (combined a bit with this: neopets.com/~camia_quroc and JellyNeo's solutions) so the percentages might still be off since that is ONLY my own data, if you have foresight however, you can use it to pick the right option as you can see who is behind the door.

On tab 2 there is a very small, nothing like TDN's page with the effect of some Curses that might mess up the correct answer.

I made a list of my own and our results match up pretty well. Your outcome percentages are great. I hadn't thought to keep track of who was behind the door so foresight was meaningless to me. I would recommend this doc to everyone who wants fewer negative outcomes and more positive ones. kudos to you.

I just finished floor 18 and got the exact same thing :) same monster dissapearing pic but I got this text instead.

I have an hour and 46 mins before I can go after it into the next level grrrr

just checked on the boards on neopets and a few people have seen this in higher levels AND there is someone on there at level 34!!! wow Im begining to think its endless

As you head for the stairs, you see a blue streak out of the corner of your eye.

You turn to Corbin, ready to ask if he saw anything, but he's rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Cor needs coffee," he mumbles.
Grumble and wait

As you readjust the straps of your backpack, you catch a glimpse of something blue.

Kell stops you. "Hang on, we need to be ready to use the melody when we find the monster."
Ahhh shucks...saw the monster xD Now on level 16...

EDIT: Saw the goat on Level 19s end too. Now got to wait an hour for the curse to end xD

Ahhhh I feel like I am too bad at this to get deep enough! I know you don't have to try very hard but I am bad at waiting and get distracted!!

I'm waiting to get into 19 (3 more minutes - woo) but 34? Wow..

I also suspected it was as far as you can go within a certain time frame.. but I was hoping maybe it was just level 20 so I'd have gotten there within a reasonable time frame :P