I've realized that I'm really not doing anything productive on Neopets. I have multiple million NP that which are completeky wasted in my bank account, as well as my Neopets. So, I realized that I could both accomplish my Neopet goal as well as help others accomplish them. Thus, this plan was born. For the next 24-or-so hours, on-and-off, I will give 1k to anybody for each 10 Rockfish. It's that simple - post a trade of 10 Rockfish of the Trading Post, and as soon as I can, I'll give you 1k for it. I doubt that I'll run out of NP anytime soon, so feel free to get a lot.

At the time of this posting, I have about 9500 Rockfish; my goal is 10k Rockfish, but I want as many as I can get.

I also have a few high-end items (mainly MPs, though a few others); PM me if you're interested, and I'll offer really low rates on them.

In addition, I'm giving away an Ice Wocky, a Silver Flotsam, a Biscuit Kiko, and a Chocolate Korbat. PM me if you're interested.

Lastly, I might have just random items I'd be willing to trade for 10 Rockfish as well; PM if you're looking for something in particular.

BTW, my neo-name is george_200, though I'd prefer you to PM me here, or post in this topic if you have links or questions.

Hope this helps you guys as much as it does me; it will feel nice giving back to a community where I spent so long.

Edit 1: Going to bed for the night. Will be back tomorrow.

I've realized that I'm really not doing anything productive on Neopets. I have multiple million NP that which are completeky wasted in my bank account, as well as my Neopets. So, I realized that I could both accomplish my Neopet goal as well as help others accomplish them. Thus, this plan was born. For the next 24-or-so hours, on-and-off, I will give 1k to anybody for each 10 Rockfish. It's that simple - post a trade of 10 Rockfish of the Trading Post, and as soon as I can, I'll give you 1k for it. I doubt that I'll run out of NP anytime soon, so feel free to get a lot.

At the time of this posting, I have about 9500 Rockfish; my goal is 10k Rockfish, but I want as many as I can get.

I also have a few high-end items (mainly MPs, though a few others); PM me if you're interested, and I'll offer really low rates on them.

In addition, I'm giving away an Ice Wocky, a Silver Flotsam, a Biscuit Kiko, and a Chocolate Korbat. PM me if you're interested.

Lastly, I might have just random items I'd be willing to trade for 10 Rockfish as well; PM if you're looking for something in particular.

BTW, my neo-name is george_200, though I'd prefer you to PM me here, or post in this topic if you have links or questions.

Hope this helps you guys as much as it does me; it will feel nice giving back to a community where I spent so long.

Do you have any PB's you'd be willing to sell for cheap?

I am always looking for MP's I collect them! Please get in touch with me. Granny63020. I have my potions in my gallery if you want to see what I have against what you have to offer.

Granny

Ohai! Do you have any blueberry items? What about Cybunny items? :)

Blueberry items: Blueberry Chia Christmas Cracker

'Berry' items: Munuberry Coconut Milk; Chocolate Covered Unguberry; Strawberry Myncie Plushie

Cybunny items: Lost Desert Cybunny Globe; Faerie Cybunny Plushie

10 Rockfish each, if you're interested.

Do you know if you have any lab map pieces, if you have the full map I would be glad to pay 90 rockfish, When I get the room for them, good luck with everything!

what a lovely generous thing to do !! good for you :)

rather than ask for anything for myself can I ask you to consider giving something to the Avatar Lending Programme?

It would be a really productive way to help loads of people now AND into the future if items were bought, just a thought

:wub_anim:

Dont get rid of everything though, you may decide there is still fun to be had, I have heard of people clearing it all out before and regretting it afterwards..maybe just cut back to half or something like that?

Do you know if you have any lab map pieces, if you have the full map I would be glad to pay 90 rockfish, When I get the room for them, good luck with everything!

I don't, I'm sorry - just a Spooky Map.

my gut reaction is to say nooooooooooooo! save it all in case you change your mind :O

That's been my gut reaction for the last year or so. But I've finally decided that I need to move on with my life, and spread my fortune to others who would use it.

what a lovely generous thing to do !! good for you :)

rather than ask for anything for myself can I ask you to consider giving something to the Avatar Lending Programme?

It would be a really productive way to help loads of people now AND into the future if items were bought, just a thought

:wub_anim:

Dont get rid of everything though, you may decide there is still fun to be had, I have heard of people clearing it all out before and regretting it afterwards..maybe just cut back to half or something like that?

I am definitely considering giving a bulk sum to the ALP; I'm trying to figure out how much they need/want - that's why I asked yesterday what they still need.

I wonder if you have books? I'm very interested in books! :)

I do have books - 64, in fact. I'm not going to list them all, because most are probably junk stuff, but I do have basically all the Advent Calendar books for the last 5 or so years, if you're looking for anything specific from there. I'd love to look for anything else as well.

I do have books - 64, in fact. I'm not going to list them all, because most are probably junk stuff, but I do have basically all the Advent Calendar books for the last 5 or so years, if you're looking for anything specific from there. I'd love to look for anything else as well.

Oh, I'm very interested on the Advent Calendar books! What would you like for them? :)

Oh, I'm very interested on the Advent Calendar books! What would you like for them? :)

10 Rockfish per book. I can post them up on the TP now.

Edit: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=george_200%C2'>

They're being posted now.

Okay! Just give me a minute to gather all the rockfish! :)

Take your time - they're listed here (http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=george_200), and I have a few more.

Do you already have twenty Wockies or something? xD

Oh I wish.

But no, I already have 21 pets (I'm premium). Some that I keep for ALP lends, even though I'm not terribly attached to them.

Edit 1: Going to bed for the night. Will be back tomorrow.

Hi, I was wondering if you have any Xweetok, Gelery, Acara, Lutari or Draik themed items? I collect them for my gallery :) Also, anything purple?

I'm not really looking for anything specific, just things I don't have already.

(Also, posted a trade of rockfish for you just 'cause you're doing a very kind thing and I wanted to help you. It's at http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=398862283 I was going to give them to you as individual gifts, but I thought that might be kind of annoying.)

Edit: I needed the space in my inventory, so I just sent them to you as a gift. (I hope it wasn't as annoying as I thought it'd be.)

Edited by Lexa88

Ricky Martin, get out of my head :P

I agree with marthaclark: save a bit of something in case you decide to return. I've gone for long periods of haitus a few times and I find myself eventually returning. I've heard that starting over can be quite fun though with Neopets, an aged account perks can be handy.

Nonetheless, I wish you all the best for your future endeavours! :)