Ghost neopoints?

Catakitsy

Well, I had less than 3,000 Neopoints and I needed to feed my pets. The only problem being was that the Soup Faerie said I had much more! I thought maybe buying something with my ghost neopoints would fix it, shopkeeper said I didn't have the money. Then I tried playing some games, nope, didn't fix it. Even went completely down to 0 NP and went to the soup faerie. Said I had 5,000 NP.

This is really bothersome, and I've spent so much time on this account I don't wanna move accounts because of something silly, although annoying. :(

You don't have anything in your shop till or invested in the stock market, do you? (trying to think of the obvious spots)

Like a few days ago I bought something from my shop from a different account, if that counts. (Man, typing it out makes it seem way more silly.)

LOL, no. I have had to move money around for that avatar so I know it can be in the oddest spots - I don't think that would count, unless you hadn't already taken the money out of your shop till. I'm just not thinking of any other place that's not obvious right now where you could have stashed money you didn't remember. I'm assuming that's the case. I'm just going ahead and assuming you don't have money in the bank?

Like a few days ago I bought something from my shop from a different account, if that counts. (Man, typing it out makes it seem way more silly.)

Did you take the money out of the shop till? By the way, be careful, I think buying from your own shop from a side account is forbidden.

• 3 months later...

check your bank and stocks if you have no neopoints there then file a ticket with TNT

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump old topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.