Selected Super Sale!

Emily

Between Sunday November 10th and Sunday November 17th, select items in the NC Mall will be marked down 50%! New sale items will be added daily, and any items on sale will be included under the "Super Sale" Mall navigation option. Make sure to keep an eye out to see if your favourite items go on sale!

burst-best-value.png

Oh no, not retirement time again! I already just spent a bit on Halloween items before those retired. Great, time to blow another $20 or more on items that are gonna retire soon.

Think they may have got a bit nervous as a lot of people were on the forums saying they were annoyed at lack of communication so were going to stop buying with real money :sad01_anim:

Think they may have got a bit nervous as a lot of people were on the forums saying they were annoyed at lack of communication so were going to stop buying with real money :sad01_anim:

That is the reason why much as I love a 5th pet slot, I've been resisting going premium.

But like hrtbrk said, they do this every year (then maybe followed by a GBC sale? I can't remember- please correct me if I'm wrong) and come December, hohoho things will be busy at the mall. I've been watching my wallet, getting it ready for some end of year shopping :D