What do you want for Christmas?

starstruck004

Hey! I know this is a little early, but I would want to make this board a little "famous." Share to your friends please?

Anyways, this is what it is. Everyone can wish for an item on Neopets below. Leave your Neopets username!! Then, people who are willing to buy the item for them will get it and give it to them on Christmas. And, basically, yeah. Good luck! :)

what i want more than anything is.... a rainbow paintr brush and a usul morphing potion!! i accidently zapped my rainbow usul and im trying to save up neopoints to turn her back :P :santa:

I think these might all be too expensive, but I'd love to finish off my seashell branch of my gallery with one of these:

she_shell_bluetube.gifBlue and Gold Tube Shell

she_orangulous.gifRoyal Orange Cowry Shell

she_purple_twirl.gifPurple Twirly Shell

she_clams.gifMatching Pastel Shells

she_blue_mussel.gifDazzling Blue Mussel Shell

she_shell_tiny.gifTiny Golden Shell

she_goldback.gifGolden Shell

These are both insanely expensive, but I'd love the Underwater Background, or a Golden Maraquan Trident - for the pets on my Maraquan side account.

Do you get avatars for faerie snowglobes? It must be the case, else why would people want them in the first place, and why would they be so expensive?

These are both insanely expensive, but I'd love the Underwater Background, or a Golden Maraquan Trident - for the pets on my Maraquan side account.

Do you get avatars for faerie snowglobes? It must be the case, else why would people want them in the first place, and why would they be so expensive?

I'm not really sure it gives you an avater. All though I think the reason people want it is beause they're GORGEOUS.

Examples:

toy_globe_queen.gif

toy_globe_water.gif<---- I have this one! :)

toy_snowglobe_lux2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is a little off topic with Neopets, but some more playing time with world of warcraft and I want at least 600k before Christmas on on Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...