Which faction are you joining for the 16th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 15th round?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 16th round?

• The Sway
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Thieves Guild

Hello again!!!!

just out weekly pool!

In a few pools I will stop counting because it's not going to stop this war ever!!!

So why do I continue to count?

Because some people don't have all the avatars and because I love the boons!

Have fun!!!

I need all the avatars except Brute Squad, so I'm not sure yet which I'm going to choose for this round. I feel pretty lucky to have chosen the winning team the first time I joined, so I want to be more careful this time.

I joined the Order cus they only won once so far. I'm hoping/guessing that they will win this time. I already got the theives avvie and theme and they won recently so I don't think it will be them. It might be possible with the Sway, considering it's been a while since they won too, but I'm hoping for the Order to win. I still think the Sway has the best boons though ;)

This is the first time I havent actually joined a faction, I thought I would get it done last night then life got in the way and when I tried to join this morning my computer decided to play up and couldnt get to neopets until four minutes past the deadline would you believe lol

Ah well happy battling everyone, I will be chearing from the sides this time and shouting encouragement

And of course the time the Order finally wins, I will not have done any fighting. DX I know I was supposed to be fighting the entire weekend but I was lazy. And today? Asleep. I suppose I'll try and get a few fights in...

Yay, the Order finally won! Finally got all the avatars. Must admit I only fought like 15 fights though.

I chose the Cartogriphication boon this time. Just gotta remember to visit Faerie Caverns everyday since it's not a daily that I normally do.

Finally! Now I have all of them, and now, I will choose the action based on who still needs the avatars so I can help them get them - and for the boons, as well.

Cartogriphication here I come! :D