lemme draw your pets/ drawing requests!

Naut

hello!!!! gosh I haven't been active on here in ages and I think that the last time that I was .... in like... I wanna say 2012 but its possible that it was even 2011 wow. Anyways I wanted to continue my forum life here as I had previously left off (as far as I can recall) and that would be with drawing requests! Thats right. I will most definitely draw your neopets (as long as you can provide some sort of a reference for what they look like; and customization that you have done your self works perfectly fine!) (my main reason for doing requests is because I recently got a mac so I'm trying to get more used to photoshop since I was previously a sai user although I did manage to get sai on my mac it just runs a lil funny)

The drawings that I would be doing would be done as headshot/bust type things such as this one drawing I did of my aisha Zaz!:

azazze_zpsab97bc65.png

(if you want some more examples you can check out my super incomplete artpage on neopets right here)

Anyways I'm not really sure what else to add! If after I post the finished request and you want to use it on your petpage or the like that'd be fine with me as long as you dont edit out my credit and make sure to get the image to link back to my page!! Also this should go without saying but please don't... enter the image into any contests on neopets or claim it as your own augh ): that would be super uncool

anyways thank you for your time! request away!! don't shy!! I'll try to draw at least one pet per person making a request! (Also if anyone would be interested in doing art trades I would totally be game for that! Just privately message me or something.. I think thats a thing that you can do....)

if you have any additional questions please feel free to ask! :>

Wow, I LOVE the softness of your work! I humbly volunteer any of my pets (links in the icons below; the tea is Arliala, the dumpling is Moorlough, the cupcake is Naramina, the chocolates Nimhue and the Fizz is Xanthrax)

Looking forward to more artwork!

EDIT : Is one of your drawing subjects wearing a CHOKATO HAT?

Wow, I LOVE the softness of your work! I humbly volunteer any of my pets (links in the icons below; the tea is Arliala, the dumpling is Moorlough, the cupcake is Naramina, the chocolates Nimhue and the Fizz is Xanthrax)

Looking forward to more artwork!

EDIT : Is one of your drawing subjects wearing a CHOKATO HAT?

ooo thank you very much ;u; ! I'll make sure to check them out shortly and I should have something done for you by the weekend! uwu

(also YES, that is definitely a chokato hat that you see. Honestly I think its a pretty cute hat and if I was any good at sewing there would be a good chance that I would already have one....)

• 3 weeks later...

Do mine!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...