Which faction are you joining for the 17th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 17th round?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 17th round?

• Seekers
    • Thieves Guild
    • The Sway

Well my account have just been recently hacked and my main neopet has been removed from me, my new neopet just have 34 hp and 23 strength but I still have my Blunted Qasalan Gladius Sword and Sturdy Steel Pudao. Do I still have even a chance to go to the excavator rank?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is for the discussion of faction choices, so if you have questions or need help, please post a new topic.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm joining the Seekers :) I see most people joined the thieves guild but I'm still hoping to get the avatar

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just recently learned that there are avvies and bonuses tied to winning the skrimishes! Im super excited for this. I'm going with the Theives Guild this time around.
*fingers crossed*

I need both the seekers and thieves... I think I will go with Thieves because most of the people from previous rounds when thieves lost, needed the avvie and didn't get it... So hopefully they'll win this time... I've been going with the polls the last 2 times and haven't gotten accurate results.. So hopefully, I'll be 3/3 by picking the thieves. :)

Sorry, Raichi! ;A;

I joined the Thieves also since I don't have the avatar for it yet.
I didn't even know that other would go for it also.

Seekers is my main team though! Be proud! :'D
Seeker pride!

Is there anyway of being reminded/knowing when you can next re-sign up, I didn't even know you could! If I go to the page it says 133 hours until next sign up...

Having said that, on a really REALLY great note, I also just realised that I've not yet spent any of my plot points.... whoooo spending spree!