Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

I joined Team Moon too. I was not sure what to pick so I choose what I like the most :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more. Anything less than 7 words is spam.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I almost joined sun but at the last minute decided that she looked a bit too snooty so I am with moon :)

luckily bubble beams is one I find easy ... this will not last lol I remember from previous years

I've been waiting for this for quite some time. Time to get my gaming skills on!

If you ask me, I have a feeling that Team Sun will have more action games, and Team Moon will have more puzzle games. However, we'll have to wait and see for any further developments.

I joined Team Moon in case you're wondering. The powers of darkness are with us!

I´m with team moon!

2 reasons: I think we`ll have more puzzle games (I prefere that kind), and I love Shenkuu, just playing with our princess :P

I joined Team Moon. The first day is the same for both teams but it's very easy today. And a Petpet as a prize is ALWAYS good! :laughingsmiley: