Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

How about TNT make the challenge page bugless first? I refuse to waste any time until everything is fixed.

Also, Snow Roller? Seriously? Gonna hate whoever decided what to put on the challenge. Also, 220 for rink runner? That's it, I'm out :<

Need to practice on getting 220 on Rink Runner before setting the timer, one of my weaker games. x_x

I have gotten over the required score (that is, if it is the required score) in Snowball Fight before, so I know that I am capable of pulling that one off again.

Also, I recently tried again in Rink Runner and got as high as 85. Should just rest and wait for further development, the needed scores matching the Game IDs may likely or presumably be a goof up.

New glitch today for the first challenge (for both teams) - don't bother trying for the time being.

Review of Team Sun's Challenges (Day 6)

Boulder Plan of attack (moderate 3/5): Was able to get destruct-o-match and pter-attack score on first try, though i had just barely cleared the destruct-o-match requirements by a few hundred points. Unfortunately, this challenge is not awarding a prize.

Quest Quintet (Easy 0/5): no brainer

Can you stand the heat (Moderate-hard 4/5): took me a couple of retries & refamiliarisation of the game controls, before I got the hang of it One of the funner games to play today.

SMELT (Easy 1/5): really easy game.

I'm irritated at the glitch. I mean, I know when something is being arranged for this many people, it's bound to happen. But still. I managed to get the score on Let It Slide before I realized. Now I'll have to get the score again. I don't know that I necessarily can get the score for Snow Roller.

I absolutely CANNOT get the score for Rink Runner. Timer or no timer. It's not happening. Top score for that is 41. 220 is a dream.

Top score for Snowball Fight is 280, but I have a bit of hope maybe? No hope. None.

Ughh... At least I made it through Day 5. And, of course, I got the 5 favorites challenge done.

@loverandomness

I think so. I had to resend when the Petpet Rescue glitch was fixed.

Stupid glitch. It could have been worse though.

Rink Runner's bar is insanely high. You have to get into the Top 100 High Score to complete that challenge.

bear in mind that high scores were reset at 12 AM today. It's trickier but not impossible, just have to read some guides & practice

On the one hand, I feel pretty confident that the Rink Runner and Snowball Fight scores are wrong - the Snowball Fight score is higher than either of the times it appeared in Daily Dare, let alone the last time it was in the GMC, and it's a pretty big coincidence if both those scores just happen to match the game IDs. On the other hand, even if it's wrong, I'm not convinced TNT will fix it. Rink Runner is especially awful because of the timer. If nothing else, there's no way I'll be doing the bonuses.

220 is a crazy score for Rink Runner. If it's not a glitch, there is no way this challenge is going to be completed by most of the players.

I am getting very annoyed with neopets and these game challenges. This is 2 days in a row that team moon cannot complete thier tasks. All it boils down to is a basic statment depending on thier coding but allong the lines of "if let it slide score <499 and snowroller score <1499 than game prize = true". They obviously have the code correct in other parts so they only need to slightly change it but you would have thought that they would have tested these things already. I tried mailing them yesterday and you dont get any response from them.

I am getting very annoyed with neopets and these game challenges. This is 2 days in a row that team moon cannot complete thier tasks. All it boils down to is a basic statment depending on thier coding but allong the lines of "if let it slide score <499 and snowroller score <1499 than game prize = true". They obviously have the code correct in other parts so they only need to slightly change it but you would have thought that they would have tested these things already. I tried mailing them yesterday and you dont get any response from them.

Based on this code you found, does that mean underscoring yields the prize? ^_^?

Wait so we had to score under these scores to get the prize? What?

I have no idea how kids will be able to complete these games... if age brings experience and wisdom, yet i'm still having soo much difficulty, how is anyone with less wisdom and experience going to do it?? or am i just going to be shown up by the world, his wife and all his wee ones?

Well this is demoralising. I set the timer and then started trying Rink Runner.. bad mistake. Now I have lost the will to even open another game.

Thank goodness I came on here instead, otherwise I might have moved onto the other glitched games, and been in an even worse predicament!!!

There's no way that rink runner score is for real, and if it is, good luck to everyone else, because I'm not attempting it!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is demoralising. I set the timer and then started trying Rink Runner.. bad mistake. Now I have lost the will to even open another game.

Thank goodness I came on here instead, otherwise I might have moved onto the other glitched games, and been in an even worse predicament!!!

There's no way that rink runner score is for real, and if it is, good luck to everyone else, because I'm not attempting it!!!!!!!!!!

This glitching is so annoying.. I don't have time to try everything again but for once in GMC history I'm on track to actually get the stupid trophy.. now I don't know if it's going to happen :(

On another note, what time NST do we have to complete the challenges?

I completed the Random Challenge, but I am not playing another game until these glitches are sorted out. The glitches are frustrating but at least TNT has been fixing them in a timely manner. Hopefully when I sign back in later everything will be ready to go. My high score on Rink Runner is 12!! I really hope that 220 is a mistake!

This glitching is so annoying.. I don't have time to try everything again but for once in GMC history I'm on track to actually get the stupid trophy.. now I don't know if it's going to happen :(

On another note, what time NST do we have to complete the challenges?

We have to complete the day's stuff by 12am NST. What are the criteria for the different trophies? Because of yesterday's petpet rescue glitch, I couldn't submit my scores till today :( I really wanted a shiny trophy too :( Must the bonuses be completed on the same day as well?

Found this on the Charter Boards:

"*Those aren't the scores, those are the game IDs. Check 'em.*

By golly. game_id=220 game_id=633

It must be a mistake. Yup, start complex script over long weekend, go home. "

So that explains the crazy scores.

That's why I HATEHATEHATE when TNT sets an event in the middle of a long holiday.