Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

I seriously need tips for Snow Roller! That game is just to FAST :sad01_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Concentrate on jumping to avoid the obstacles. You don't even need to move left/right if you find it hard to control. If you can't collect the items, it's okay.

It's kind of like Turmac Roll -- if you miss the berries it's okay, but if you hit a stump or something, you lose.

Holy gracious. I am SO glad those scores were bogus. (Would have been better for them to be correct to begin with but... yanno how that goes.) And glad the glitch was fixed. All gold ticks and back in business >:] This is genuinely the first time EVER I have managed to complete all of the challenges day of. I'm outrageously nervous about tomorrow.

OMG I made the Snow Roller... I basically just kept on jumping A LOT, hoping to make it through the levels. It took a while, and I kinda wanted to cry at one point. So now I'm taking a shower, then I'm getting a snack, then I'll walk the dogs and snuggle in bed with a book. Whew..

Took me about 1 hr 15 min but I finally managed to score 700+ for Volcano Run II.

Very happy because the BG is so pretty & I've never played the game before :D

Tomorrow is the last day; can't wait to see what TNT has got in store for us :)

"Proof of Jelly Worlds Existance" - Well played TNT

I liked that idea. The item is completely invisible!

Actually, that was the easiest challenge. That game is really easy.

The 60 games one: seriously??

Play five of the 10 most popular strategy games. It's actually play 5/6 of the following because 4 of the games are not on the qualifying games list.

Faerie Cloud Racers
Warf Rescue Team
Gadgadsgame
Snow Wars II
Tyrannian Golf
Petpet Cannonball

On another note, I am probably going to have trouble with the triple game challenge. Feed Florg is hard.

The 60 games one: seriously??

You don't actually have to play the games, just open them, get >0 points, and send score. Doesn't take too long.

Has anyone else been getting "Problems processing your score" errors when sending scores? I've got a few over the last couple of days, and now I have to replay Gummy Dice after getting the required score :(

Let me guess there are more errors with Wingoball. 771 is impossible.

It's possible. I got 741 on my first try. I just have to be faster.

Also, using a guide helps too. You know exactly where to aim. It's not random at all.

Let me guess there are more errors with Wingoball. 771 is impossible.

771 is correct.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's possible. I got 741 on my first try. I just have to be faster.

Also, using a guide helps too. You know exactly where to aim. It's not random at all.

771 is correct.

Ah my bad it is achievable. Forgot to use the TDN guide :P

You don't actually have to play the games, just open them, get >0 points, and send score. Doesn't take too long.

Has anyone else been getting "Problems processing your score" errors when sending scores? I've got a few over the last couple of days, and now I have to replay Gummy Dice after getting the required score :(

Did you reload the games after 12:40? That's the reset time for games. All games that you opened before that time and send a score after that time won't count.

Good thing I have wifi on this train - another three hours to complete everything! Feed Florg is giving me troubles today, as is Wingoball...

Also does anyone know if the games you already 'completed' on previous days count towards the 60 you need for the challenge?

Oh wait I found out for myself - YES THEY DO. So easy :D

I picked Team Moon today. I have not been on Neopets for about a week...yahhhh! I HATE when I miss something!!!

YES! Trophyyyyyy. Although I had my head down as I went through Attack of the Gummy Dice, every level so close and then a minus every time you level up. Overall, after the glitches were sorted, I had a lot of fun and there were some great prizes.