Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

Anyone have any idea what that potion does? Last I checked it was at the shop keeper max, and probably several on TP as well...

771 in Wingoball is perfectly doable :P Make sure to check TDN's guide as we provide level by level solutions.

I was using another site's guide, but it wasn't that good. Now I tried it with TDN's guide and WOW!!! I got the score very easily!! Thank you! :) :)

I'm glad today was easy :D I'd already sent scores in every qualifying game except one, so that one was completed as soon as I sent a score in a game for another challenge.

I just need to get the Feed Florg score and I'm done. (Except for the bonuses for that challenge.) :D I'm all done, except the bonuses now. All completed, all gold checks this year.

Today was time-consuming, but not too bad (except for the "our servers are offline" messages making me have to repeat games). I still have the triple-game bonuses to go, because they're the most time-consuming, but I hope to get them all done. At any rate, at least I have the top trophy already.

Yesterday I was out all day and didn't have time to log on to a computer .. so I missed it ... but I did the challenges today ... I finished everything ... I'm proud to say I upped my Gummy Dice HS from 400 to about 900 after 2 hrs of playing and 3 or 4 very close calls (once i got to 860 , was super excited that i place my gummies randomly and lost) .. I could've gone further but I didn't want to lose all of a sudden ... anyway , does missing a day affect my trophy and/or prizes ?

I love that Crown from today's 60 games challenge ... it's lovely :)

Got all my ticks done, tho one tick is green colored, wonder why is that... o.O Its on Day 6, Play 5 random favorite games.

Green tick means you didn't complete the challenge on the day it was released.

Yesterday I was out all day and didn't have time to log on to a computer .. so I missed it ... but I did the challenges today ... I finished everything ... I'm proud to say I upped my Gummy Dice HS from 400 to about 900 after 2 hrs of playing and 3 or 4 very close calls (once i got to 860 , was super excited that i place my gummies randomly and lost) .. I could've gone further but I didn't want to lose all of a sudden ... anyway , does missing a day affect my trophy and/or prizes ?

I love that Crown from today's 60 games challenge ... it's lovely :)

If you complete all the challenges, you still get the Level 5 Trophy, but you might miss out on one of the prizes that is only awarded to the participants who completed everything on the day it was released.

I've played Faerie Cloud Racers, Techo Says, Gadsgadsgame, Goparokko, Usuki Frenzy, and Tyrannian Mini Golf, but the "What's Your Next Move?" challenge still appears to be incomplete for me... I don't get it.

You have to play 5/6 of the following because 4 of the top 10 strategy games are not on the qualifying games list.

Faerie Cloud Racers

Warf Rescue Team

Gadgadsgame

Snow Wars II

Tyrannian Golf

Petpet Cannonball

You have to play 5/6 of the following because 4 of the top 10 strategy games are not on the qualifying games list.

Faerie Cloud Racers

Warf Rescue Team

Gadgadsgame

Snow Wars II

Tyrannian Golf

Petpet Cannonball

I see, I'll try to play Warf Rescue Team and Snow Wars II now. (guess I was fooled when they said Techo Says and Goparokko were in the top 10...)

Finally finished everything! I was worried when I saw that we had to do Bouncy Supreme again, since that game gave me so many fits during the Daily Dare. Thankfully, the required score this time wasn't near what it was last time.

Gold checks on everything, so bring on my trophy! Unfortunately, I didn't finish all of the bonuses, but at this point, I really can't bring myself to care. Good luck to everyone still plowing through, and to all my brothers and sisters on the side of the Moon, keep fighting the good fight! HUZZAH!!!

*collapses*

I just finished everything!

Today's challenges were not bad, just looooong. Especially Gummy Dice. I'm ok with that game, but playing it to 870 five times is too much. :sick01:

Everything + bonuses completed on day of release. I think it is the first time for me!

Today's games weren't too terrible actually. Feed Florg took a few tries and Gummy Dice was time consuming, but I managed to finish! Gold checks on everything! I also gave up on the bonuses long ago, but I will complete the ones that I find super easy, like Berry Bash and Bouncy Supreme.

Got gold checks on everything, but did not finish all of the bonuses ... I cannot bring myself to play some of those games again :(

I believe i will be getting the Feed Florg avvie!!!! sicne i scored enough to get it, but it is under review, so we shall seeeeee!!!!

I am excited for that, i got WAAAYYY lucky!!

Finished all the game challenges for today! Both for Wingoball and Meepit Juice Break I finally got the scores, but then my internet went out so the scores wouldn't send -_- But it wasn't too difficult to get them again.

Can't wait to see the prizes this year. This is my first year really doing the GMC, but I've done all of the challenges w/ golden checks :laughingsmiley: (minus the randoms from today)

Now to finish the random challenges...

Edit: Wow. I can't believe I actually completed everything, and on the day they were released. It has definitely been stressful! All of the prizes were great, especially the crown for the 60 qualifying games.

I did it... I completed all games on the day of release. Oh wow. I can't remember if I've done that before. And what a relief two of the games were dead easy for me today, I have a whopper of a migraine - my monthly visitor always brings a week-long migraine along for the ride :sick02:

Jelly Dice and Feed Florg suuuuuucked, but only Feed Florg took several tries. Meepit Juice Break isn't exactly a game I enjoy, either, but I managed to get it in one try.

I'm good at Wingoball, and I RULE an Bouncy Supreme. Got all five in less than two minutes :P

I'm only playing the games I'm good at and that I know I can beat. Some games like Deckswa-er, Stowaway Sting and BBB I'm merely OK at but it will be ages before I can beat the score - IF I can!!