Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

I'm really proud of myself! A lot of the games featured this year were ones I have SO many issues with (I'm looking at you, Meepit Juice Break!), but I managed to beat every challenge on the day of release. :) I'm excited to see my trophy!

Well, I'm lacking the bonuses for Korbats Lab (seems I got that first one by luck and not skill x_x ), Petpet Rescue, Let It Slide/Snow Roller /definitely luck on Snow Roller!) and Attack Of The Gummy Dice/Feed Florg/Meepit Juice Break. I LOATHE Feed Florg, and Gummy Dice is just annoying, so I won't even try. I'm pretty happy with my effort, though :)

I've collected my prizes & trophy:

Congratulations!
You have been awarded a trophy!

Your Team Lost
However, as thanks for your effort, you receive:

Not So Brilliant Sun and Moon Potion
Well Done!

As a way of showing her appreciation for your effort, Siyana would like to personally reward you with the following prizes:
  • foo_gmc2013_daynightcake.gif
    Day and Night Cake
  • toy_gmc2013_siylunbobh.gif
    Siyana and Lunara Bobblehead Set
  • bd_gmc2013_sunmoonchak.gif
    Sun and Moon Chakram
  • gif_gmc2013_daynightgar.gif
    Day and Night Garland
  • clo_gmc2013_daynightwig.gif
    Day and Night Wig
  • coi_gmc2013_daynightscar.gif
    Day and Night Scarab

I WANT THAT WIG!!!! Oh no, I knew the prizes would be rewarded in the same new system as the last event. I'm just glad there is no avatar for this one!

why didnt u get the wig? how many challenges did u complete?

p.s. i just sold my scarab for 800k + baby PB

....all I needed was like 30 more scores sent.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Argh missed a challenge by a couple of hours (still completed it) so missed out on the scarab.

Still pleased with the Brilliant Sun and Moon Potion and the Level 5 Trophy :)

So does this only happen once a year? It's my first time playing it, and it was nice to have something else to do! (Even though the challenges got a bit tough for me in the end as I'm not one for flash games ^_^)

I got all the prizes except the Scarab , ah well , I have no much use for it anyway , and I'm not desperate to sell it if I had it ... it has dropped to 700k anyway ...

Check out the wig & garland on my Peopha :)

So does this only happen once a year? It's my first time playing it, and it was nice to have something else to do! (Even though the challenges got a bit tough for me in the end as I'm not one for flash games ^_^)

Yep! The GMC happens every fall, but there is another gaming competition, the Daily Dare, that happens yearly as well, usually in the spring. :) Something to look forward to, even though it's also quite tough a lot of the time. :)

why didnt u get the wig? how many challenges did u complete?

p.s. i just sold my scarab for 800k + baby PB

I didn't complete all the challenges and hardly any on the day of except for the last day. Plus, some games I JUST COULDN'T DO. I had to give up on those challenges.