Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

Well, I went for moon. I do love the sun, and as an annual victim of the winter blues, the sun would have seemed an obvious choice for me to cheer. Buuuuuut, I AM a nightowl, and always have been! Going to bed before 2 AM is early, and getting up before 2 PM TOO early! Luckily my dogs agree and just look at me like I'm crazy if I try to get them up before noon *LoL* currently time time is 3:57 AM and I'm going to bed soon ;)

Are the prizes different, though? A friend chose Sun and it seems some of the smaller bonus-prizes differ, men the major ones don't.

Yay it's finally here!

I love the moon & the stars buuut I've decided to join the sunny side since the news first came out.

Go tae yung! Fighting!

& the sun plushie looks more adorable :)

You know, when I first heard about this, I would have went with Sun, but then, I started thinking of things like planets and stars and GALAXIES. Yeah, I'm joining Moon. Plus, I'd much rather play games for a princess than a stupid faerie. XD GO MOON!

Joined Team Moon. All done with bonuses. I like the prizes for sure. The handheld plushie is definitely cute, and I love that all of these events seem to give out cereal XD Perfect for my gallery.

I collect celestial things (read as "throw into my sdb with hopes of one day maybe doing something with them") so this is really excellent XD

The Moon, the possible puzzles and our Shenkuu princess! There was no contest.

(I am the ultimate Shenkuu night owl .. that should be a trophy title for me!)

I do have a little gnawing worry that the Sun, as the obvious underdog even when details were first released, might draw more super-players. You can never discredit the underdog.. should be interesting!

Hello! I'm new to this challenge! ^^ Could someone please explain to me what the qualifying games are for? T_T Thank you!!!!

It's a list of games that might be used in the contest - there have been challenges in the past to send a score for each game on the qualifying list, or a large portion of them. Today, for example, we are asked to favourite at least five games from the qualifying list (and 20 more if you want to earn bonus points for your team). When you send a score for a game on the list, it should say "completed" in green on the qualifying list.

Basically, there'll be a new challenge using at least one of these qualifying games every day :) Try to aim to complete on the day, to get the most points!

I'm assuming we'll have to play most of the qualifying games by the end, and we'll have to play ~18/day to get there, so I went ahead and played 20 today. Got some of the time-consuming, unlikely-to-be-one-of-the-daily-games (based on past events) ones done. At least they don't seem to have a minimum score; my 9 in zurroball still counted.

The Moon, the possible puzzles and our Shenkuu princess! There was no contest.

(I am the ultimate Shenkuu night owl .. that should be a trophy title for me!)

I do have a little gnawing worry that the Sun, as the obvious underdog even when details were first released, might draw more super-players. You can never discredit the underdog.. should be interesting!

It's a list of games that might be used in the contest - there have been challenges in the past to send a score for each game on the qualifying list, or a large portion of them. Today, for example, we are asked to favourite at least five games from the qualifying list (and 20 more if you want to earn bonus points for your team). When you send a score for a game on the list, it should say "completed" in green on the qualifying list.

Basically, there'll be a new challenge using at least one of these qualifying games every day :) Try to aim to complete on the day, to get the most points!

I see, thank you very much for explaining it to me!! :D

I completely forgot about Neopets today! Ack! I've just been way too distracted with Tumblr. DX Anyway, I'm all for the New Lunar Republic! Team Moon is Princess Luna approved, and I can tell it's the most popular, it's winning already! Ha!

Okay, this is new to me... I played and favorited 5+ games... Should the prize box change color or anything? I feel a little dumb/lost... :-/

Okay, this is new to me... I played and favorited 5+ games... Should the prize box change color or anything? I feel a little dumb/lost... :-/

Alright, I just got it!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.