Forgotten Shore Map Pieces - what happened??

missuninvited

So just the other day I was checking prices for Forgotten Shore Map Pieces because I have WAY too many and want to sell them, and they were in the ~300-400ish range. I wonder why they've stopped selling, so I check the shop wizard - they're now ~50-75, max. Some are selling for a lot less. What happened? Was there a massive hand out from the Krawken or something?

They are quite frequently handed out through the Anchor Management daily. This caused the prices to drop down. I tend to get quite a few of them and I just chuck them in my shop for about 20NP just to get rid of them. The map pieces are actually my most frequent prize from the daily.

Have you noticed the prizes at the forgotten shore has dropped? I got treasure chests and draik eggs galore...now I only get junk and the odd 2-10k from it.

The prices have definitely dropped because they keep being given out by anchor management. I wish the prices would magically go up. >.< Or someone would buy them off of me haha. I have hope! False hope? Maybe. But still hope!